IGNORED

Leaving Luggage at BKK while going to Singapore for a few days

scubaadiver56

Simple question. Has anybody done this and was it easy and cheap?

21 minutes ago, scubaadiver56 said:

Simple question. Has anybody done this and was it easy and cheap?

You mean is there a left luggage service at Suvanabhumi airport ?

Yes there is.  I used it 3 months ago.  Located in basement near city link.   Was on floor 2,or 3 before.  Maybe both now open.  Ask info desk as maps out of date.

Approx 100 baht for 24 hours.   Not sure, seemed cheap enough to me.  One shop had opening hours, not 24x7.

Edited by rog555

A few years ago, I left luggage in BKK when I headed off to Koh Samui for a week. There were a number of places in the basement where the train departs from with prices ranging from 80 baht to 100 per day per bag.  Apparently may also be some in the main terminal building too.

Allow a bit of time for collection as they may be stored a bit away from the actual kiosk you leave the luggage in. I think I waited about 20 mins for mine to be brought from where they were stored!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes - I used one of the ones on the bottom floor of BKK just before covid.  It was 450baht for a week (well 500, as I paid cash and they didn't have change!)

Worked very well, but double check that their opening times works for when you want to collect as the one I used was only open 7am-10pm or something like that.

They had a deal on for something like 2500 baht a year to use them as much as you want for a single case.  Must admit I thought that could be good for keeping my main baggage in Thailand.

Edited by mattmoore1965x
  • Thanks 2

• 10 months later...

Reviving this old thread to say "thanks"  for the info!

I'm looking at a 3-4 day excursion to Singapore in August and didn't want to haul ALL of my shit with me.  These sound like a decent (and pretty cheap) option.

There is one also on departure floor, more or less in correspondence of door 7. Go all the way through the check in aisles and you will see it.

Bags will be scanned for security purposes. In theory you are not supposed to leave  valuable (incl laptops) in the bags, for liability reasons.

cost is by day (24hrs, if I well recall 100b. Precovid) 

Used the left luggage place adjacent to Exit-4 (arrivals level) back in January, rate depends on case size, medium (average size case) was 120 baht per 24 hours. had to show passport when depositing and retrieving case.

I think they vary by size of the locker but there are self service luggage lockers at Nana BTS Station. No idea how costs compare to left luggage at the airport. I imagine they are at other stations too. 

Just in Case someone flying from DMK. There is a luggage storage as well. It was around 100 baht / 24 Hours depending on the size. Passport is needed as well.