IGNORED

Buakhao Corner Guesthouse

mikey20

Hello,

I can not find so much information i want, i saw a video on youtube about the guesthouse and Bar.
But i don´t know if someone has good experiences with this guesthouse. The reviews and the interviews*
on youtube are nice. But they dont have a homepage so i dont know how to book there

Buakhao Corner Guesthouse

Buakhao Corner Guesthouse & Restaurant, Pattaya | Facebook

Maybe someone can help me to get in contact with the bar owner to resvere a room there, or can check the rooms again.

thx a lot for all your help and inputs. 

best regards

40 minutes ago, mikey20 said:

Maybe someone can help me to get in contact with the bar owner to resvere a room there, or can check the rooms again.

If you watch the video on youtube there is a roundup of pricing and a link to facebook page. Contact via Messenger or the telephone number is listed.

Thx for the Tip. I tried but i think a new owner is there because the communication in english and with the google thai translator is not so easy for the stuff in the bar.

So i asked here for help or maybe that someone is close to the bar and ask or can check it to. 

I try to give to money to the locals, than to big hotels.
I see a lot of hotels or rooms are now from the oyo group. 

But i see on Facebook also a telephone Number, i was focused only on the messenger. I try to talk with line maybe it function. 

Edited by mikey20

i don't think i could improve on the room tour in the video but i do pass by almost every day on my walks. i will see what i can re contact info, but the phone number is already mentioned on FB.

location wise it's close to the holiday inn express. not far to walk (or 10 bht on a baht bus which are very frequent)  to lk metro/tree town/chairypoon etc. without question that area is the liveliest in town right now.

Edited by striderman
  • Like 2

I stayed about 100 yards away but it became regular eating place for me in January the food was excellent. 

passing on my walk today it was still shut. but it's fairly close so went back to get details just now

+66 843240163. pretty sure mobile of boss and should be able to get line ID.

or +66 630146597 probably land line to buakhao corner.

out of hours access is via a door at the rear of the property.

Hello, thx at all for the wonderful help. 
I send a message via line and i hope i get a reply, then i will see. 

• 9 months later...

all change. went past today and the builders are in. i suspect the place has been sold and new owners will develop the bar/ restaurant / guesthouse

Its been sold and resold a few times in past 3 years. Its been up for sale again, bar is closed down, but have signs room for rent outside, appears someone is living upstairs, but no idea how they get in/out

I may  be wrong but it seems I have seen this Guest house on the corner of Soi Buakhao and Boomerang and they have been reported to serve a descent bacon and eggs - breakfast?

1 hour ago, Laid Back Larry said:

I may  be wrong but it seems I have seen this Guest house on the corner of Soi Buakhao and Boomerang and they have been reported to serve a descent bacon and eggs - breakfast?

Buakhou Corner guesthouse is on the opposite side of the road, approx 200 metres south.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Laid Back Larry said:

At about 8.58 its no more !

Cheers

A Wombat... Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

5 hours ago, Laid Back Larry said:

No, this one is on Buakhao, right opposite big 7-11, few meters down from Holiday Inn Express

• 3 weeks later...

taken this morning

20230529_0844011.thumb.jpg.70f3774c2aeb716f03ac104f23fd24e5.jpg

20230529_0844531.thumb.jpg.223e9812716e7391294b21b5a041f6dd.jpg

bit of a way to go yet. as to the rooms ?