Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What's the best / nicest private pool villa in Pattaya for a single person? Not looking for huge 8 bedroom style villas...

petehoax

Every trip i'm thinking of splurging for a few days and getting a pool villa. But i'm not interested in sharing the villa with other guys / friends and i don't need 6 bed rooms for myself. 

There are a lot of large villas available in Pattaya. Bust most of the expensive ones tend to just have a lot of bed rooms, which i don't need / want.

i want luxury, i want a pool villa, but i don't want something designed for 12 guests. just me and 1 main girl and maybe 1-2 of her friends (on a rotation, hehe).

What i'm looking for is: 
- modern comfortable great designed villa
- 2 bed rooms, but there's no need for more than that. 1 master bed room that is actually nice and modern and comfortable. nice master bath room, hopefully with a lot of glass and outdoor views.
- outdoor pool, ideally with jacuzzi and good seating area outside (in the shade) and the option to soak in the sun on a lounge. 
- outdoor area is private, no one can look in.
- no complaints if there's music at night (as long as it's at a somewhat reasonable volume)
- pool table is a plus, not a must
- nice living room + kitchen, but doesn't have to be huge. again: it should be nicely designed. i like a lot of glass, 
- not too far away from central pattaya. pratamnak is great, behind 3rd road is fine of course, but if it's a 40min ride to get to Walking Street, then it won't work. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/658348547988337702 looks interesting. (they have up to 6 rooms, but you can simply book it for 2 rooms and i guess they will not rent out the other rooms). it looks super modern, it's a style i like and it seems to fit most criteria. 

anything similar to this or anything that fullfills most of the criteria above?

is it just generally something that doesn't really exist in pattaya? 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Timely thread for me.  Thanks.  Would also like the same type Villa for rent for a week or so for my upcoming trip.  My wife will be joining me the last 30 days of my trip and I would like to have a villa for her and 3-6 other playmates hanging around.  In our younger days, we would have events like this in Rio, Costa Rica, Amsterdam, Japan and more.  Limited amount of males are invited and can partake freely.  Memories.  Love them.  

Gonna relive some of our past if I survive the first 60 days.  Lol.  😀😀

Thanks for the thread and all replies.    

21 hours ago, Bob4678 said:

Timely thread for me.  Thanks.  Would also like the same type Villa for rent for a week or so for my upcoming trip.  My wife will be joining me the last 30 days of my trip and I would like to have a villa for her and 3-6 other playmates hanging around.  In our younger days, we would have events like this in Rio, Costa Rica, Amsterdam, Japan and more.  Limited amount of males are invited and can partake freely.  Memories.  Love them.  

Gonna relive some of our past if I survive the first 60 days.  Lol.  😀😀

Thanks for the thread and all replies.    

Thai wife?

Interested to see where this thread goes. I feel mostly alone wanting to visit LOS with my wife. Might miss out on bj bars but a villa & ladies would make for an awesome time.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, speedtoy said:

thx. 

unfortunately no result in that search fits the description of my requirements. most are either appartments in a big building , the others are large villas with 6 beds. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38988882 is a single bedroom place, but doesn't fit the luxury requirements.

if i missed anything, then sorry, i went through all of them, but maybe i overlooked it. 

i also used airbnb search before the thread, unfortunately it's (at least afaik) not possible to limit the size. you can only filter by having "at least 2 bedrooms", but not "max of 2 bedrooms". then if you add "private villa" and swimming pool and jacuzzi, you end up with mostly the super large places with 6+ bedrooms. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

1 minute ago, petehoax said:

thx. 

unfortunately no result in that search fits the description of my requirements. most are either appartments in a big building , the others are large villas with 6 beds. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38988882 is a single bedroom place, but doesn't fit the luxury requirements.

if i missed anything, then sorry, i went through all of them, but maybe i overlooked it. 

i also used airbnb search before the thread, unfortunately it's (at least afaik) not possible to limit the size. you can only filter by having "at least 2 bedrooms", but not "max of 2 bedrooms". then if you add "private villa" and swimming pool and jacuzzi, you end up with mostly the super large places with 6+ bedrooms. 

Just depends what's available..but you wont find that near central Patta..nothing at all like that....been trying for years.

Dark side has some huge properties with all of that...

You're going to have to compromise a lot to get even 1/3 of what you want I think.

Last place I stayed in April

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 1.44.35 PM.png

• Like 2

IYKYK

My friends and I usually get a Villa every trip for a night.  But never came across any Two bedroom villas only.

The one we typically get is a 3 bedroom with an indoor pool with a nice seating area by the pool.   

although other villas around, its super private with High walls and has a nice private front patio. it's a few mins to Soi 6 and maybe 10 to WS.

it's more or a party villa vs luxury.      PM if u want the link 

• Like 3

@speedtoy thx. possible to link to one of those on the darkside? unless you specifically meant the huge pool villas that they have there. yeah, they are easy to find there, but don't fit the bill. 

i was hoping that someone has a smaller, but more luxurious pool villa somewhere for rent. 

i feel like there should be a market for it, instead of just building the 100th huge place with 8 bedrooms with small rooms and shitty showers. but yeah, maybe there's simply nothing like this around. 

Edited by petehoax

38 minutes ago, Dishmonkey said:

Thai wife?

American.  Has visited Windmill with me.  😀😀

19 minutes ago, hammerman said:

Villa Raya Resort, Pattaya - Home | Facebook

Does this fit the criteria?

find it on booking.com 

thx.

they have 3-4 different room options, but no, unfortunately not what i'm looking for. the place is too simple and i don't like the style. it also has no living room and just a small sofa in the main bed room (unless the pics simply don't show it). 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/36438105

This one looks the closest to what i'm looking for, so far. 

The design is at least unique (although not 100% my style), it looks nice & modern and the outdoor area looks cool.

1 hour ago, Bob4678 said:

American.  Has visited Windmill with me.  😀😀

My obsession with Thailand started at crazy horse in myrtle Beach. Went with the boys a few times, but the most fun was when my wife and I met a Thai dancer. Changed my life forever. Think she'll like Windmill lol, from what I'm reading thus far.

guys, nothing personal, but please keep the offtopic stuff out of this thread, thx. 

There are three of these side by side, but not a private bedroom.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15753695?source_impression_id=p3_1659312229_5yPn6eYddQszfbNs

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Garzan said:

There are three of these side by side, but not a private bedroom.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15753695?source_impression_id=p3_1659312229_5yPn6eYddQszfbNs

thx. i've stayed there before actually. it's nice and for a 1 BR with (small) pool it's perfect imho. 

but i was looking for something bigger / nicer / more luxurious. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, petehoax said:

@speedtoy thx. possible to link to one of those on the darkside? unless you specifically meant the huge pool villas that they have there. yeah, they are easy to find there, but don't fit the bill. 

i was hoping that someone has a smaller, but more luxurious pool villa somewhere for rent. 

i feel like there should be a market for it, instead of just building the 100th huge place with 8 bedrooms with small rooms and shitty showers. but yeah, maybe there's simply nothing like this around. 

I dont have any links, but a LLT I had once helps broker them, and I had a tour.

IYKYK

• 1 month later...

@petehoaxany luck finding the right accomodation? I am thinking of doing something similar for the last third of my journey in November. Plan is to spend first portion of journey exploring Pattaya and then spend a bit more time with some of the more fun gals at the villa. 

53 minutes ago, victor1raj said:

@petehoaxany luck finding the right accomodation? I am thinking of doing something similar for the last third of my journey in November. Plan is to spend first portion of journey exploring Pattaya and then spend a bit more time with some of the more fun gals at the villa. 

nothing besides the stuff i've already linked in this thread. 

i will travel around a ton on my next trip this high-season, so i think when i'm in pattaya i'm not in the mood to set up and organise everything for a private villa, so i will end up in hotels most likely. and yeah, i don't think there's really something on the market like i had in mind. 

On 27/09/2022 at 05:53, petehoax said:

nothing besides the stuff i've already linked in this thread. 

i will travel around a ton on my next trip this high-season, so i think when i'm in pattaya i'm not in the mood to set up and organise everything for a private villa, so i will end up in hotels most likely. and yeah, i don't think there's really something on the market like i had in mind. 

Dang was hoping you found something, I scoured Airbnb for hours looking for exactly what you were looking for, wish I had found this thread earlier would have saved me some time lol

i found some nice smaller houses with pools, but just too freaking far