IGNORED

Nalanta Pattaya

Zauberfee

Visitors are not allowed to stay past 10PM ???  Is that one of the rules ?  Maybe a 'guest' is not the same as a visitor ?

Nice writeup and pictures.

Edited by OKAY
spelling

1 hour ago, OKAY said:

Visitors are not allowed to stay past 10PM ???  Is that one of the rules ?  Maybe a 'guest' is not the same as a visitor ?

Actually I don't know what it means, but noone really cared about it. All my guests arrived after 10 pm, no isssues at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Thanks for the report

Do you know if the TV had a HDMI connection. I have booked my first two weeks there on my next trip

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I've been in Nalanta by the beginning of March 2020.

Yeah, the owners are there all the time and they looking who's coming and going. So there is a little walk of shame as you mentioned 555

But back then there was no security at all.

But i would stay there again.

I feel there very well.

I just changed to Amber hotel, because it was just a Hundred Baht more because of Covid Discount and i wanted a Pool and Sunbathing place.

13 hours ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

Do you know if the TV had a HDMI connection. I have booked my first two weeks there on my next trip

couldn't check it anymore, but I highly doubt it... it's a rather old model 

• Thanks 1

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

On the video it's a flat screen so I guess there is an hdmi connection.
thank you for the information, I have booked for september

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 28/07/2022 at 21:49, Ah dinnae ken said:

Thanks for the report

To answer my own question, yes it does which made an old man very happy. Room is good value, good staff & loving soi 21 with all the different small businesses. Highly recommend

• Like 1

www.sugarcanemafia.com

stayed there in september , everything was good , price included free breakfast for one person . 

overall ....... excellent for the price ! 

• 10 months later...

Hi,

Just saw Nalanta hotel on Agoda site.  Location looks good (for me) and room also looks good.  Had positive reviews on web site and seems to be girl friendly.  Anyone have experiences here.  Thinking I might book this hotel.  Currently have March hotel booked with free cancellation.  What are your thoughts of this hotel.

Thank You

It looks really nice and the Blue Cafe beside is a nice place too as i known from last time. "Seems to be girl friendly", what exactly means that? I liked the March hotel too (from pre-Corona), but this is closer to the activities....

Nalanta is good, big and clean. In some rooms might the furniture be a lil bit used.

Bathroom also very clean and nice. If they had a pool would be no1 for me .

Just lock the door because some retard koreans might come inside because they can't read room numbers lol

1 hour ago, gert78 said:

It looks really nice and the Blue Cafe beside is a nice place too as i known from last time. "Seems to be girl friendly", what exactly means that? I liked the March hotel too (from pre-Corona), but this is closer to the activities....

It a 1 km+ off Soi Buakhao, so unless you are a dedicated Treetown person, the location isn't close.

120m (meters, not miles) off Soi Buakhao on MY google maps and so 120m off to baht busses, closer then Adelphi, where i last time stayed.

Edited by gert78

• 5 months later...

What about the hot water supply? Is it decent?

2 identical threads merged.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”