Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Decisions, decisions....help?

Gone with the wind

Plenty of reports....some good, some bad, on these places and others, but I've narrowed it down to these three.

I like the location of these places, they have pools and they are a similar price on Agoda...but damm if I can decide.

Help!

My vote is for the Darwin, good hotel with great service and its the newer of the 3.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

My vote is for the Darwin, good hotel with great service and its the newer of the 3.

Agree with Matrix,

Dawin, Great price and quality.

Omni Tower, old and dirty rooms. Needs renovation.

Majestic Grande, nice hotel. Their prices are too high now and not worth it. Over 3,000 Baht per night for a 28 Sqm room.

Tim

Whenever I'm in Bangkok these are my 2 choice of hotel both of them are owned by the same company but I would go for the Darwin.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

...Omni Tower, old and dirty rooms. Needs renovation...

I was advised the same last trip - in serious need of a re-furb.

I stayed at the Dynasty Grand for 3 weeks in 07, good thai and western food and they have a gym if you want extra exercise. They charge a extra 500 baht for the second lady so if you stay at the Dawin you save 800 baht a night and you can have 2 ladies ST for the price of one, if you bargain well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed at the Majestic Grande on 2 occasions, and also have stayed at the Dawin, which is spelled without an R. I liked both, but the Majestic Grande is in a different category of accomodations. It is an extremely well appointed hotel, with an excellent breakfast included in the price. The Dawin is more than adequate, and it is right on Soi 4, but it really isn't that much cheaper if you are only talking a few days.

I still haven't stayed at the Majestic Suites, which is affiliated with Majestic Grande, but a bit less money. If you look at some more of the posts in this section, you will see several members have been quite happy there. I tried to get a room ahead of time for my last trip, in February 09, but they were full. I guess a good hotel, with good prices probably won't feel the effects of the recession as much as others will, or are.

My next stay in Bangkok next month will definitely be at Majestic Suites, assuming they have any rooms. I will give a short report. Their website is www.majesticsuites.com

Edited by Bira

TGOEA

Did Dynasty Grande for a week a couple years ago; I thought it was overpriced back then, and at that time they didn't charge a guest fee.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Hi,

Can anyone post links for Darwin and Dynasty Grand?

Thanks.

Found the links now. Thanks.

Edited by Uncle Stumpy

Hi,

Can anyone post links for Darwin and Dynasty Grand?

Thanks.

Found the links now. Thanks.

We have the Dawin for 1,740 Baht per night.

http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/thailand..._Nana/index.htm

Tim