IGNORED

Accomodation Needed

switch

Hey guys,

For the last week I have been trying to hunt down a hotel for less than 1000 Baht night for a week beginning April 10th.

We fly into Bangkok and arrive at about midnight (haha that oughta be an eye opener for a couple bangkok newbs). So far I have tried Secrets (no reply), Irish Rovers (Pat was great to deal with but no availability until the 14th).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by switch

Switch: Have you tried the Queen Vic on Soi 6. Might just do you. Check it out. Not sure about the pricing at the lek but it is worth a look as well.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

I know its songkran week but you should be fine, have you tried www.agoda.com there is usually loads on there, plus something like hong residence on Soi 4 their rates are 1000 a night and should have loads of rooms

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Thanks man - Pasadena Lodge got back to me this morning, I have a couple rooms booked for the 11th. Anyone know if they charge joiner fees or look down on bringing girls back?

I highly recommend the Pasadena Lodge, Great location IMO, clean, girl friendly, always high on my list. Have fun!!

Canterbury Tales Cafe full through this period.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

hi i just come back from pattaya i stayed a a hotel called fawltytowers in soi 10 there are many buget hotels in this soi but this was far better at only 700 a night .

the owner from uk nice bloke your room is cleaned every day free wi fi and even a free bar b q on fridays .

have his email if wanted [email protected]

hope you have a great time sure you will wereever you stay dell