Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sofa's

Daveo

On the lookout for a couple of Sofa's at the moment, would concider used in good condition if anyone knows where before I buy new ones, average size not too big.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

On the lookout for a couple of Sofa's at the moment, would concider used in good condition if anyone knows where before I buy new ones, average size not too big.

good all round choice in home wear , medium prices and more

http://www.indexlivingmall.com/th/home/home.php

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

www.wee-mobelart.com

Thanks for the link but I cant deal with a company that does not show prices, it usually means they will charge high prices in my experience.

I went to look at some a few days ago and no prices shown, I asked how much for a particuler sofa, they gave me a rediculous price I just walked away as they asked me, ok, how much you want to pay, I kept walking.

Thanks for the link but I cant deal with a company that does not show prices, it usually means they will charge high prices in my experience.

I went to look at some a few days ago and no prices shown, I asked how much for a particuler sofa, they gave me a rediculous price I just walked away as they asked me, ok, how much you want to pay, I kept walking.

Look at the website if you see anything you like give me a call and i give you a price

If you go to the Index showroom, all the prices are shown.

Edited by pampamsam

Where was that?

May be you should tell what shop you went to.

erm... where you wanting em delivered? only the post office would charge you a fair bit to have em delivered if it was in patts

To bad but i do know this was not in wee-mobelart.com

so i do think you should tell the members of the forum where that shop is.

Kjetil

No it was'nt your place, it was a Local run place.

• 3 weeks later...

If you are going to buy a new sofa, be sure to check out Sofa Lounge...it's a big showroom on the corner of Pattaya Nua and 3rd road. If you want to buy something you should talk to Paul. Very good guy to deal with.

Dave, give me a pm or a phone call mate. They have a massive tented furniture shop, a little ways from where I live. Was looking at some of their stuff the other day, they had loveseat sized couches under 2500Baht, and the fancy couches with Chase lounge, for about 7k. Not sure what your price range, but this place has it all from small to big, modern to retro. Maybe time for you to get out of Patts for a day and come to BKK lol.

Cheers for that but it was a few weeks ago I posted this and been sorted now.

Thanx Dave

Problem with those cheap sofas is they only weigh about 2kg and slide all over the joint if not supported against a wall.