Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Grande Avenue - advice

startinggun

Hi I am thinking of trying to get into Grande Avenue for my upcoming trip August 1st to 9th.     ( I have seen the thread about the roadworks but the pool size and the steam room are swinging it.)

Can any one help with - 

1) is it far from the apartmenbt to the street?

2) Does anyone have a good lead to get a good unit there for a week ?

Thanks 

Edited by startinggun

21 minutes ago, startinggun said:

Hi I am thinking of trying to get into Grande Avenue for my upcoming trip August 1st to 9th.     ( I have seen the thread about the roadworks but the pool size and the steam room are swinging it.)

Can any one help with - 

1) is it far from the apartmenbt to the street?

2) Does anyone have a good lead to get a good unit there for a week ?

Thanks 

TBH you will have a tough time getting a ST rental there...but try alan bolton in avebue mall and also Gecko...good luck

39 minutes ago, startinggun said:

is it far from the apartmenbt to the street?

No. I'm in the building furthest from the street. The little walk doesn't bother me. 

As for 2. Have you checked airbnb? Not sure about short time (...) here.

• Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 5 months later...

Gold star have just cancelled my booking for 5months time,airbnb have been in touch to pay the deposit back.if anyone has contact details for other vendors that let studios out at grand av could you let me know..its for 48nights

5 minutes ago, famished said:

Gold star have just cancelled my booking for 5months time,airbnb have been in touch to pay the deposit back.if anyone has contact details for other vendors that let studios out at grand av could you let me know..its for 48nights

I booked a 2 week stay there through Agoda using the link from this site. No problems 

I did the same for week at Centara. And also at the Base. All are good locations. Never had an issue with a joiner. 
 If I rank the three, the Base was best experience, then Grand Avenue and lastly Centara. 
Centara was difficult to check in as I had to wait in the hotel lobby for a person from the condo to arrive and give me the key card 

only issue with Grand Avenue was the flooding that occurred during my stay in August Parking is below, so vehicles were half submerged 

im not ready to go back to using Agoda after an episode i had with them with a centara booking a few years ago but i might have a look see for whats out there.the base is probably my plan B

• 6 months later...

For long term renters, a plus for condos at GA is they are equip with proper A/C's, not the cheep wall mounts. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f4ae94582f5c75fa4bd5d5216e8c6c3a.jpeg 

The fans run clean as air is filtered first thus the need to call folks in to clean evaporator and barrel fan is not necessary. Easy to vacuum the large filter and good to go.