IGNORED

Freelance hangouts/Jomtein

Griff64

It turns out now that I will be spending two weeks in Jomtein in August, any suggestions of  bars where freelancers hang out

Not sure why you are looking for freelancers specifically? Usually you always need to pay a barfine for when you take a girl out of a bar. Freelancer or salary bargirl. Never seen any bars in Jomtien where you can just pick up freelancers without barfine, if that’s the question.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think he's talking probably more on the beach area. Coming from Hanuman cove when you get to the beach usually from the police box to about soi 7. Afternoon until close to midnight but don't expect it to be like Pattaya cocoanut bar

On 21/07/2022 at 02:59, Griff64 said:

It turns out now that I will be spending two weeks in Jomtein in August, any suggestions of  bars where freelancers hang out

Plenty of bars in Jomtien. A few at the beginning of Jomtien near the arch, quite a few on Soi 7, some on other Sois - Soi Whitehouse, Soi Welcome etc. I think there’s still a couple left at Rhompo as well. All will have available women. Also lots of bars in Jomtien Complex with available men.

• Like 3

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

49 minutes ago, davidge said:

Plenty of bars in Jomtien. A few at the beginning of Jomtien near the arch, quite a few on Soi 7, some on other Sois - Soi Whitehouse, Soi Welcome etc. I think there’s still a couple left at Rhompo as well. All will have available women. Also lots of bars in Jomtien Complex with available men.

Many more bars now have opened in Rhompo, and I like the biggest  bar in Soi Whitehouse who's name I can't remember Gusetbryan??

• Like 2

FL girls you can find Jomtien Beach Rd around Soi 7 left or right of it on Beach Rd.

Edited by Rocketboy
  • Like 1

Always been a few dodgy looking lboys hanging around on Jomtien beach road in the evenings….not seen that many girls.

As previous posts say the girls are in there bars there n soi 7 seems to be the busiest soi nowadays.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

17 hours ago, splitpin said:

Many more bars now have opened in Rhompo, and I like the biggest  bar in Soi Whitehouse who's name I can't remember Gusetbryan??

20+ bars in Rompho now. 

I think the name is Bryghuset. 

Only tried Jomtien for nightlife a couple of times in the longish past and was disappointed with the BG lineups never mind FL's. Can anyone give a circumspect appraisal as to what the current situation is?

I will give another tryout in November as there are some well priced quality rental condos and I am scouting for my retirement as long as the reds don't re-invade.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, geezerrb said:

Only tried Jomtien for nightlife a couple of times in the longish past and was disappointed with the BG lineups never mind FL's. Can anyone give a circumspect appraisal as to what the current situation is?

I will give another tryout in November as there are some well priced quality rental condos and I am scouting for my retirement as long as the reds don't re-invade.

There is a decent go-go now opposite Country Road bar. Viper, Good line up of girls, but needs a better DJ. other than that Jomtien is more for drinking and playing pool IMHO, bars are spread out, soi 7 ok

• Like 1

23 hours ago, splitpin said:

Yes that has surprised me.I have walked past those bars a few times in the last few weeks to get to the BBQ restaurant at the top of Rhompo and seen quite a few open.

But the food market part ( next to Kiss restaurant) where you can order food and sit down in open air has less stalls and seats about so that market not as busy as previous years.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, geezerrb said:

I have always stayed in Pattaya so no expert on Jomtien nightlife but have always gone over there a few times and had a wander around.Walking Soi 7 a few times over last few weeks bars look well open.Ladies and customers in them ok,not full but keeping going.So probably quite close to how you remember it.

I would say it looks like most bars have reopened.Some of the businesses that haven’t managed to reopen are some salons and massage shops.

• Like 2

For 6 timer siden sagde logboy:

20+ barer i Rompho nu.

Jeg tror, navnet er Bryghuset.

Ja den heder Bryghuset

While most bars are open in Jomtiem, standard of girls is poor, mostly old hags. With a bit of legwork, you will find the odd cutie.

As for freelancers, never came across any in Jomtiem area, avoid the streetwalkers, they are mainly down and outs.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Escobar just before jomtien beach road has music and lots of girls too

• Like 1

Nice find n nice rear views too!! Well done sir!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 6 months later...

He looks good 👍🏻 

5 hours ago, warmn40s said:

He looks good 👍🏻 

If you're speaking of my post, I can guarantee you she's not a he!

As I said earlier I have pictures and video of her naked in my bed! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Beach road in the night time. But alot of these girls are hoppede up on drugs, so be carefull.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’ll be staying near the Big Market (the new night market in Jomtien, https://goo.gl/maps/F4S9euxdePmm5zZN7) for a week during my month’s stay in Patts. My place is close to Big Market but really far from Patts. It’s even a little too far to walk to the nearest party zone by Jomtien Soi 7 (about 30 minutes, though I guess I could always take a baht bus). 

I will also be in walking distance to Pussy Galore gent's club, of which I only hear good things and which I’m planning to check out. 

But it would be good to have other options, supposing not many TF freelancers living in Pattaya city will be keen on taking such a long trip to keep me company, no matter how hansum I may be. 

I don’t suppose there are any freelancers hanging out in the far part of Jomtien near Big Market or on the beach nearby? If there’s a massage place you can recommend in the area, ideally one offering legit massage with optional extras, I’d be grateful as well.

7 minutes ago, leechtat said:

I’ll be staying near the Big Market (the new night market in Jomtien, https://goo.gl/maps/F4S9euxdePmm5zZN7) for a week during my month’s stay in Patts. My place is close to Big Market but really far from Patts. It’s even a little too far to walk to the nearest party zone by Jomtien Soi 7 (about 30 minutes, though I guess I could always take a baht bus). 

I will also be in walking distance to Pussy Galore gent's club, of which I only hear good things and which I’m planning to check out. 

But it would be good to have other options, supposing not many TF freelancers living in Pattaya city will be keen on taking such a long trip to keep me company, no matter how hansum I may be. 

I don’t suppose there are any freelancers hanging out in the far part of Jomtien near Big Market or on the beach nearby? If there’s a massage place you can recommend in the area, ideally one offering legit massage with optional extras, I’d be grateful as well.

I’m afraid I don’t know that part of Jomtien very well at all - too far down for me. You might be ok for baht buses though some turn around at Chayiuprek unless a passenger negotiates otherwise. There are bars and restaurants along Chayiuprek that you could check out and not too far from where you’ll be.

I think you’d need to be a fast Walker to get to Soi 7 in 30 minutes.

The minimum fare with Bolt is 60 baht so that would take you to the earlier Sois in Jomtien if you so desired.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

49 minutes ago, davidge said:

I’m afraid I don’t know that part of Jomtien very well at all - too far down for me. You might be ok for baht buses though some turn around at Chayiuprek unless a passenger negotiates otherwise. There are bars and restaurants along Chayiuprek that you could check out and not too far from where you’ll be.

I think you’d need to be a fast Walker to get to Soi 7 in 30 minutes.

The minimum fare with Bolt is 60 baht so that would take you to the earlier Sois in Jomtien if you so desired.

Thanks, mate. Sounds like a good week to recover from Patts debauchery in the previous week, and to get some work done.

I'll definitely visit Pussy Galore and report back, though.

On 28/07/2023 at 10:09, leechtat said:

You can visit Bun Kanchana Alley. There are a dozen beer bars there.

11 minutes ago, Serpeliou said:

You can visit Bun Kanchana Alley. There are a dozen beer bars there.

Thanks. I just had a look on the map but it's almost half an hour walk from Big Market. I reckon there's nothing nearby, apart from Pussy Galore?