IGNORED

Lk President looks like a bargain

tobeornottobe

30 Euro for a Deluxe and 50 Euro for a Suite for my dates in September. Any of ye stay here ? 

5 minutes ago, Apples n pears said:

Bangkok or Pattaya?

Not one in Bangkok, so that leaves.....

57 minutes ago, tobeornottobe said:

30 Euro for a Deluxe and 50 Euro for a Suite for my dates in September. Any of ye stay here ? 

Tad far out for me stayed once and checked out after 3 days Tour Groups did my head in yak yak yak spit...Guess who ?

if you have your own bike, i think it's actually a great location being directly on 3rd road and next to lengkee / soi pothole. thought about booking there a few times, but never did it. but then if you're ok staying there, you can normally move another 500m / 1k in any direction (away from city center) and get a ton of very cheap hotel options... 

i've visited a lady friend who stayed there once, the room was surprisingly small for a LK hotel, but otherwise ok. pool was on the small / meh side as well. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

5 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

Yes mate, three times, great hotel and rooms, go for it 

12 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

Yes, the LK chain hotels (I think there's 5-6 in total) definitely are a good deal. Mostly large rooms and huge suites, nice bathrooms, well equipped and centrally located.

The biggest disadvantage is that they look and feel aged, could use renovation. So if they claim to be four-star or five-star it's more like very very nice three-star hotel.

Also as they are older hotels, you should expect slower Wifi speeds, smaller safe (safety box in room), water pressure and temperature not ideal.

Last time I stayed in two of them in March for three days each. I felt like I was the only person staying there, I probably encountered two other guests. I wonder how they are doing financially.

18 hours ago, xaxoka said:

Yes, the LK chain hotels (I think there's 5-6 in total) definitely are a good deal. Mostly large rooms and huge suites, nice bathrooms, well equipped and centrally located.

The LK chain is owned by the Lengkee family possibly Pattayas wealthiest family with properties located all around Pattaya must be over 20+

They told me they no longer provide breakfast.

They closed their kitchen and for a while it sounds like they were offering an alfresco breakfast out front for 190 baht. They must have stopped that too.

Vloger 'everything Pattaya' had a post on YouTube a bit back which showed a very nice hotel at a great price - don't know how much prices have changed since then.

Just the distance of crossing 3rd road, walk down soi pothole and you are on soi Buakhow.

As handy as it gets.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

3 minutes ago, jaynewcastle said:

This is the sub-forum for Hotels & Accommodations in Bangkok, so I assume the one in Bangkok (unless the OP is Irish)  :)

On 19/07/2022 at 21:40, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Not one in Bangkok, so that leaves.....

so this means OP is Irish

• Haha 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.