Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

looking for a studio condo or guesthouse in pattaya

i_love_3somes

hello BMs 

its almost doing trip after 2019 . 

a lot has changed ,the places that i used to stay  are closed for business . now its me hunting for a comfortable stay again. 

i am looking for either guesthouses in soi bukhaow  (with no bars below) or a studio room condo (with basic kitchenette)  for at least 10 nights in final week of august. ((must be 2 guest friendly.))

as i see footfall is low and pricing has dropped of some hotels , was hoping to find a place within 1000B/night.

any sort of input /help is appreciated.

thank you in advance 

I think Diana estate meets all your needs, in the middle of Buakhao (opposite tree town).

Take the starting 11 of the Thai women's national team back to your room if you want, no charge for extra guests here.

On site there are  2 swimming pools, basic gym & laundry, location can't be beat.

It's not the Hilton but it's clean & comfortable, Meow has her own website "private rentals by Meow".

Alternatively there's Diana Oasis although oasis rooms could be slightly over your budget.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, i_love_3somes said:

hello BMs 

its almost doing trip after 2019 . 

a lot has changed ,the places that i used to stay  are closed for business . now its me hunting for a comfortable stay again. 

i am looking for either guesthouses in soi bukhaow  (with no bars below) or a studio room condo (with basic kitchenette)  for at least 10 nights in final week of august. ((must be 2 guest friendly.))

as i see footfall is low and pricing has dropped of some hotels , was hoping to find a place within 1000B/night.

any sort of input /help is appreciated.

thank you in advance 

I would recommend "Sleep With Me" hotel just off Soi Bukow...I paid 1,000B per night and had a very spacious room, small kitchenette with fridge and microwave, and very quite soi ..added bonus would be the daily cleaning thrown in

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

I would recommend "Sleep With Me" hotel just off Soi Bukow...I paid 1,000B per night and had a very spacious room, small kitchenette with fridge and microwave, and very quite soi ..added bonus would be the daily cleaning thrown in

have heard about this place in other posts too . will check out to see if any website is available 

21 hours ago, i_love_3somes said:

have heard about this place in other posts too . will check out to see if any website is available 

I booked it for November - looks nice - Big rooms, new, clean and fresh and nice pool. Great location too and when checking out their FB page (They don't seem to have a website), good menu and cheap with plenty thai/western options

15 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

thanks mate , i have stayed there 2 times during my stay in 2010 even have its discount card . dont remember the guys managing it. but the rooms were good hassle free and just with no rules as i wanted .

the only drawback was such a gem is located in boyztown. though classroom had its own bar down.

On 18/07/2022 at 19:17, Baxidar ba said:

I think Diana estate meets all your needs, in the middle of Buakhao (opposite tree town).

Take the starting 11 of the Thai women's national team back to your room if you want, no charge for extra guests here.

On site there are  2 swimming pools, basic gym & laundry, location can't be beat.

It's not the Hilton but it's clean & comfortable, Meow has her own website "private rentals by Meow".

Alternatively there's Diana Oasis although oasis rooms could be slightly over your budget.

was going thru the website of meow , seems she has only monthly rates up. but will send her a email and see. thanks for the  info mate

hey mates,

any one stayed at the BASE central condos pattaya

On 23/07/2022 at 17:05, i_love_3somes said:

hey mates,

any one stayed at the BASE central condos pattaya

Tiny box like rooms 

Long waits for lifts 

Dodgy maintenance standards.

There is a reason why seasoned veterans to Pattaya don't waste time on the Base

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

19 hours ago, Tuna Town said:

Tiny box like rooms 

Long waits for lifts 

Dodgy maintenance standards.

There is a reason why seasoned veterans to Pattaya don't waste time on the Base

thats an input i will take , thanks for the warning, though on booking the rooms look big. 

thank you