IGNORED

Hotel for 7 days

tobeornottobe

29 minutes ago, tobeornottobe said:

Thinking of booking Areca Lodge. I was there before and liked it. Any thing Else better for the same price 

how should we know that without knowing your dates and what you're paying? 

areca is popular. you liked it. no reason to overthink it.

there are hundreds (or thousands?) of threads on here about hotel recommendations. they're all very repetitive and the same 10-20 hotels gets named again and again.

read it and check the hotels and decide for yourself if you want to try something new... 

edit: my post probably sounds less nice than i intended. sorry for that. wasn't trying to be an asshole... 

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

2 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

Thinking of booking Areca Lodge. I was there before and liked it. Any thing Else better for the same price 

KTK

Have a look at booking.com, for the dates you're travelling, filter the hotels by price, and see what else is available around that price/or within your budget, in the area you want to stay in

Booking through this apps were cheap

but hotel will assign the worst rooms, need to pay few hundred Bhat extra to get some nice room with nicer view

any one have same experience?

3 hours ago, Heisenberg7008 said:

but hotel will assign the worst rooms, need to pay few hundred Bhat extra to get some nice room with nicer view

that's not true. 

but you get (especially in hotel chains) less upgrades and normally no loyalty status if you book via 3rd party platform. 

Edited by petehoax
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

7 hours ago, Heisenberg7008 said:

Booking thru what app?  Most apps you can select room type, nicer views will come with a premium so if you pay you would get the views

8 hours ago, Heisenberg7008 said:

I booked Amber a couple of times via an app, each time the room was next to the lift, booking direct with the hotel after that the rooms they allocated were well away from lift area. Might have been a coincidence.

• Sad 2