IGNORED

Youtube bans Bryan Flowers channel

Farangkie

Youtube have banned Bryan Flowers channel, not good news I know a lot of people who are subscribers, and found it very interesting.

Would imagine that other channels like Buzzin and Everything Pattaya, that discuss the P4P entertainment industry here, will be nervously watching how this develops.

Edited by Farangkie

Philosopher Ortega y Gassett:

" When the heart rules the head , passion takes over reason "

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Sad news. Quite some people get their accounts deleted by the Big Tech companies. Often it’s an automated process. Extremely hard to appeal or even talk to a human about it.

5 minutes ago, Dutcher said:

Sad news. Quite some people get their accounts deleted by the Big Tech companies. Often it’s an automated process. Extremely hard to appeal or even talk to a human about it.

Looks like big tech is run by Born Again Christians. Anything uploaded about sex that isn’t deemed educational, can be banned.

But videos of people getting beaten up , or shot is just fine.

I said on here a few months back after a BM posted a video that I was surprised to see him openly talk about his policy of "all the girls in our bars go with customers". In the context of what was being discussed, it was basically an admission that he ran P4P bars. 

Not a very wise move and certainly not for a self-proclaimed business expert such as Mr Flowers who lists his skills as "communication, websites and marketing".

If you have a youtube channel which is essentially self-promotion, you can't be talking openly like that about certain activities at premises owned/run by you. 

It was inevitable that he'd get his wings clipped eventually. 

8 hours ago, Farangkie said:

Would imagine that other channels like Buzzin and Everything Pattaya, that discuss the P4P entertainment industry here, will be nervously watching how this develops.

Yep all built on sand YT can pull the channels when ever they feel like it  simple as that really .

16 minutes ago, slashlarue said:

Quite the opposite. It's the LGBTQRXTUVWXYZ............etc, etc, etc, community/mentality that has infected social media. Anything that has to do with straight (mostly western) male "enjoyment" is an International FELONY. The day will come when even this site will be targeted.

Yep. Less about god botherers and more about soi boi's and feminazi cat ranchers. They are the new puritans. It's their agenda or nothing.

Doesn't seem right at all.  In his video Bryan comments that it may be because he's linked to the live streaming channels via IP address or something similar. 

It must be something like that, I don't see how any of his content would qualify for an immediate ban with no warnings. 

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

Yep all built on sand YT can pull the channels when ever they feel like it  simple as that really .

Yep, totally agree.  Personally, I wouldn't set up a YouTube channel as my main actual money-earning venture - it would have to be something I could afford to lose, if that makes sense.  Obviously I mean a channel with any kind of content that could be deemed dodgy by the YT police.  As someone else quite rightly said, channels like Buzzin and Everything Pattaya must be watching this quite nervously!!  And that would be a massive fucking shame if anything happened to them - Buzzin is one of my favourite Pattaya YT channels, Trev does a great job with it.  I like EP too, Daz puts up some really, really helpful advice for newbies either wanting a holiday, or people thinking of going out to Pattaya to live - plus of course, great advice on how to 'deal' with the ladies of the night, shall we say....! 😉😁

What we need is a YouTube for Adults Only site...!!

Have a great weekend all - I am going out to enjoy some of the extremely rare hot weather we are having in the UK at the moment..... 👍🙂🧡

David

My Thailand Adventure (Trip Report - kinda...)
https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/129298-my-thailand-adventure/

20 minutes ago, BuakhaoBarry said:

Its probably the fact hes openly talking on how and where to get prostitutes in a country where prostitution is illegal. 

Exactly this. Kind of weird to see people running off in all directions shouting about feminism, or political correctness or hod bothering or whatever when there is a very obvious answer (prostitution being illegal)

You can’t promote something illegal on YT

8 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Exactly this. Kind of weird to see people running off in all directions shouting about feminism, or political correctness or hod bothering or whatever when there is a very obvious answer (prostitution being illegal)

It only takes someone high up in the Thai government to contact YT and shedloads of channels be cancelled inc Buzzin,Nick Dean ,le pub all connected to prostitution one way or the other ,mainly promoting bars which employ bar girls ,surprisingly it has not happened already 

Edited by Pheat
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Pheat said:

It only takes someone high up in the Thai government to contact YT and shedloads of channels be cancelled inc Buzzin,Nick Dean ,le pub all connected to prostitution one way or the other ,mainly promoting bars which employ bar girls ,surprisingly it has not happened already 

It sucks for them, they are doing no harm and it’s not like it’s a massive secret what goes on in Pattaya, but what can you do?

Edited by Gonetothedogs

48 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

I do wonder if they'd close down a channel if they was openly speaking about prostitution where it's legal in said country. ie: Netherlands?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Farangkie

Moderation is  becoming beyond reason on many platforms including Youtube and Yahoo.

Check it out for your self here:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802002?hl=en&ref_topic=9282679

Violate the rules and it's like any forum with moderators that'll react like an angry hornet.

Not too long back I watched a popular channel  about the Philippines  that focused  primarily on  Angeles City.      The YouTuber spent the beginning of the video moaning about how he'd been threatened with demonization due to the sexual content and then some minutes into the video he passed a couple of ladies and mentioned something about how much do they charge?    He's still running as far as I know.

Edited by Rick Blaine

14 minutes ago, slashlarue said:

Look I’ve said it before here. Starting with the Internet all the way to social media channels, YouTube, etc. Has done nothing other than shine the light in places where the light done not to be need to be shown. All this publicity eventually is going to come back to buy these places in the ass. You don’t think certain people in the Thai government cringe every time they see another YouTube video about Pattaya, Bangkok etc, and the bars and how much it cost and all this other crap?

I did think when these Pattaya YouTube channels started up that it wouldn’t be a change for the good. 
I hope the guys doing it made money with subscriptions or traffic to their bars, but for me it was a negative. 
same with all these gym channels where people talk about what steroids they take.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

I did think when these Pattaya YouTube channels started up that it wouldn’t be a change for the good. 
I hope the guys doing it made money with subscriptions or traffic to their bars, but for me it was a negative. 
same with all these gym channels where people talk about what steroids they take.

Yes, I don’t think Pattaya or any of these other places need advertising. This board is advertisement enough. Now anyone can get on YouTube and see how many freelancers are standing in front of the Nana hotel. That is not a good thing.

Edited by slashlarue

From a monger's perspective it isn't, but if you were owner of a Pattaya business you would like as many regular people as possible to become mongers, and YouTube is a great way to get them started.

• Like 2

Makes the Buzzin decision to set-up Discord more logical? Dislike the platform but has clear advantages. 

4 minutes ago, Gallant said:

Makes the Buzzin decision to set-up Discord more logical? Dislike the platform but has clear advantages. 

That Buzzin discord is awful. It’s really targeted at blokes who need to be told where to stay, where to drink, when to wipe their arse and who to fuck. 

8 hours ago, david1806 said:

Yep, totally agree.  Personally, I wouldn't set up a YouTube channel as my main actual money-earning venture - it would have to be something I could afford to lose, if that makes sense.  Obviously I mean a channel with any kind of content that could be deemed dodgy by the YT police.  As someone else quite rightly said, channels like Buzzin and Everything Pattaya must be watching this quite nervously!!  And that would be a massive fucking shame if anything happened to them - Buzzin is one of my favourite Pattaya YT channels, Trev does a great job with it.  I like EP too, Daz puts up some really, really helpful advice for newbies either wanting a holiday, or people thinking of going out to Pattaya to live - plus of course, great advice on how to 'deal' with the ladies of the night, shall we say....! 😉😁

What we need is a YouTube for Adults Only site...!!

Have a great weekend all - I am going out to enjoy some of the extremely rare hot weather we are having in the UK at the moment..... 👍🙂🧡

Buzzin’ is so carefully planned to not to offend it gets boring, but I guess the barstool wisdom it delivers is of interest to the uninitiated. Some interesting interviews though. 

Bryan Flowers was barstool wisdom unfettered, with outrageousness that made up for an otherwise rather off putting talking head format. 

Everything Pattaya seems somehow creepy, but no doubt useful to some.

This website is still hosted by Amazon. That alone tells you that the proper precautions are not being taken to secure the future of the site. Amazon is well known for dropping hosting for sites they either don’t agree with or deem sensitive. That, along with triggering YouTube algorithms or not passing their channel audits should be the writing on the wall to take these things seriously now.