IGNORED

Best breakfast buffet

I'd like to know where to find the best breakfast buffet in Pattaya.

I look for selection, freshness and variation. Price and location

is secondary, as i'm willing to both pay and walk a bit for good food.

Try Eastiny hotel on Soi 8,The one by Party Bar, theres a 7-11 staight across from the open air Restauant. Great food and all you can eat.

babydollsaddict.gif

the LK renaisance has a good Breakfast Buffett, Not to many items but what is there is done well .

Not sure if this has changes since Cherrys took over ?

i do the apex hotel a lot just because i stay down the soi. it has hot coffee and cornflakes and milk and the scrambled eggs are ok along with the boiled potatoes but for some reason they can never keep the french toast or the fried eggs warm. the fruit is good too. they also have a ton of thai stuff but i can't do that for breakfast. for 110 bht it's better than most the restaurants nearby.

as an english person,when wanting food from back home,look no further than crazy daves,on soi charypoom,probably spelt that wrong,they play fools and horses videos all day great place to relax on your own.

• 2 weeks later...

Only tried Apex hotel as a buffet. Cheap, and you get what you pay for. Echo previous comments re: cold eggs. Streaky bacon cooked correctly, and decent coffee. Really wide selection, but again, when you go to a 110 thb buffet, you know what to expect. Its worth the money.

- Cochran

I like the Lek Hotel breakfast buffet for 110B, especially since it is served until 1pm. Also the Diana Hotel serves a good one, inside with nice air conditioning.

I used to like Lek hotel, but I got food posioning my list trip last month. We're pretty sure it was the pork since both my friends had all the same stuff I did except that.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Sabai Lodge has a nice breakfast buffet with a made to order omlet station, good bacon, and everything hot and kept fresh. 200 baht.

yeah, you can eat anywhere you want....just pay for it.

• 2 weeks later...

i have never seen a better one than at the amari orchid. ok i payed 2500 bt per night but it was included. anything you can imagine was there. eggs cooked to order, every fruit imaginable, any meat that would turn your crank, sushi, curries, soups, cheeses, cold cuts, breads of a bakers dozen varities, toasted or not, cereals, did i i say sushi? unbeleivable. so heres the bad news . i went with buddy who said "couple of days here and we're off. well after 8 days my tab at checkout was 1600 us dollars!!!!!! yea breaky was great. turns out they charged me 1000bt per lady and 230bt per beer from mini bar. took a couple of ladies for breaky at hotel and they fruckin charged me $31 for a bowl of broth soup. should have know they would'nt have eaten and just left her in the room for half hour but WTF. anyway holy crap great breakfast buffet. :MonkeyFight::)

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

Amari sounds killer.

The Dusit has a great breakfast buffet - last time I ate there it was 700 baht per person , not cheap but you could not eat like that back home...

Most of the nicer hotels will have a killer breakfast buffet , have heard the Marriott is also fantastic and around the same price for walk in non guests

It may sound a silly question but need to ask: are you guys talking about having breakfast in a different hotel where you are staying in?. Are you allowed to do that?

no you cant, and if they catch you eating somewhere else you will get a damm good spanking & sent to your loom. :D

• 3 weeks later...

If you are in the soi 7/8 area, Eastiny BellaVista hotel... connecting soi running in between soi 7 and 8 (close to Party Bar).

120 bhat (if you are not hotel guest or for ur tilak), buffet breakfast till 10am -- toasted bread & croissants, butter, jam, usually 2 types of fruits and fruit juices, coffee, 2 eggs cooked to order (so this item is limited), garden salad w/ dressing.

The restaurant at the Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 does a good one. I have actually gone there for breakfast when I was staying at Rooftop Gardens on the other end of town. Well worth the trip

It may sound a silly question but need to ask: are you guys talking about having breakfast in a different hotel where you are staying in?. Are you allowed to do that?

Uh, yeah, why wouldn't you be allowed to do that? If you're paying out of your own pocket, who can tell you no?