Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ignore topic/thread button has gone missing

Syd Tybil

The "Ignore Thread/Topic" button seems to have gone missing. Is this due to the recent upgrade?

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Just now, Syd Tybil said:

The "Ignore Thread/Topic" button seems to have gone missing. Is this due to the recent upgrade?

Who you looking to ignore ? 5555

There are any number of 'why oh why did I ever comment on this train wreck of a thread' that I'd like to get the heck out of my unread message filter.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.044a6bbb9a91ff0640d22d7b91790d32.pngConsidering that the same topic has been posted 4 times, it would maybe indeed be useful for an option to ignore 3 of them 🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dutcher said:

image.thumb.png.044a6bbb9a91ff0640d22d7b91790d32.pngConsidering that the same topic has been posted 4 times, it would maybe indeed be useful for an option to ignore 3 of them 🤣

Yeah the server crashed when I was posting the topic, so I ended up with four of them! Sorry about that.

:Oops1:

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Hi guys.Its a system glitch that has popped up since the upgrade. We aware of the issue and are working on it. Hopefully have it back soon. The multiple post issue is another post upgrade glitch.

image.png

Testicles

Thanks to all the hard work, and much praise that you all got it working again. I noticed today that both the "Ignore Topic" button, and the 'go to the top of the page' button are back.