IGNORED

+4 star close to nana/soi cowboy with good internet

jamilv

Any recommendations that aren't too far from nana or cowboy, have good internet are guest friendly and are relatively luxury?

I stayed way too far away last few times near Thonglor, and the taxi/BTS up with a girl was long and tedious.

Thank you in advance!

• Thanks 1

Think Sofitel would be a very good bet, it's more or less equidistant from Nana/Cowboy.

................................................................................................................

I am staying at the JW Marriott and that's a stone throw away from Nana, very nice hotel

• Thanks 1

Landmark 

Been a few years since I stated there but I very much liked The Continent. 
Very close to Soi Cowboy but a little bit of a walk down to Nana. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jamilv said:

Any recommendations that aren't too far from nana or cowboy, have good internet are guest friendly and are relatively luxury?

I stayed way too far away last few times near Thonglor, and the taxi/BTS up with a girl was long and tedious.

Thank you in advance!

depending on room prize at the dates you're looking for: 
- carlton sukhumvit
- park plaza
- radisson blu
- landmark
- hyatt regency
- sofitel sukhumvit

just use google maps, search for hotel in bangkok (or click on the hotel button), add the desired dates, filter for 4+5 stars and only 4.0 avg review and above and make your decision. 

hyatt is imho the best option above, it's the ideal location, but it's normally much more expensive than most other options. carlton is often a bargain and i really like it. but it (imho) requires use of mototaxis, otherwise it's a tiny bit too far out, just for my taste (but i mean, it's like a 3min walk to cowboy, so it's really not far out). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Speaking of close to Soi Cowboy, I've got 4 nights at the Jasmine City coming up in August, will report back to the thread if it's still going by then.

• Like 1

Grand President  (renovated rooms) and  Mercure Sukhumvit 11 Accor  are both 4-star hotels in good location for you, half way up Soi 11.

Check web sites for details and prices for your dates. If you have an Accor card, you get a discount at Mercure.

• Thanks 1

You are all god damn legends!

I am going to look through these - was hoping for a room with a washer, but might scrap that and see if I can just use grab or some service to handle it. In which case sounds like I have tons of options. I'll 100% include a review of whatever I choose in my TR

2 hours ago, jamilv said:

You are all god damn legends!

I am going to look through these - was hoping for a room with a washer, but might scrap that and see if I can just use grab or some service to handle it. In which case sounds like I have tons of options. I'll 100% include a review of whatever I choose in my TR

bangkok also has laundry services like pattaya, although they are less common. 

fraser suites rooms have washing machines in them. 

• Thanks 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...

Many of the hotels being banded about are on the pricier side, Hyatt, Carlton, Sofitel etc, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Sheraton Grande Suk here.

Good and far cheaper and also equidistant from Nana/Cowboy is Dream hotel Soi 15, there's also a self serve laundry a stones throw away which would be handy.

• Thanks 1

On 04/07/2022 at 07:48, petehoax said:

bangkok also has laundry services like pattaya, although they are less common. 

fraser suites rooms have washing machines in them. 

Any issues bringing 2 guests back to the room with you at Fraser Suites?

5 hours ago, coffeecan91 said:

Any issues bringing 2 guests back to the room with you at Fraser Suites?

no idea. last time i stayed there was over 10 years ago. 

• 9 months later...

Four Points Sheraton on Sukhumvit Soi 15 is a good option.  Reasonably priced and not far down the soi.  Rooms are decent and has a good rooftop bar.  Ask for a room in the back to avoid street noise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1