IGNORED

Best streaming package

I will be staying in Areca for my next trip and the internet is poor there. What is the best package to buy so i can use my firestick via hotspot on my phone, im not worried about calls as i will be using whatsapp.

Raymie, don't want to hijack your thread but I will have a similar issue. Could u explain, in easy words, how I make this Hotspot on my android phone, please. Then I will look at a data package. Many thanks. 

19 minutes ago, biggles said:

Raymie, don't want to hijack your thread but I will have a similar issue. Could u explain, in easy words, how I make this Hotspot on my android phone, please. Then I will look at a data package. Many thanks. 

Go to settings and go to mobile hotspots and tethering turn on the mobile hotspot, then connect your devices.

As for what plan I used an  AIS sim card can't remember exactly the deal but I got plenty of data think it was 100 gb per month for a few hundred baht per month that worked well for streaming tv, sure you could get unlimited data for a reasonable price though.

Edited by ngmassive

I was gifted a "sky cloned" package which is great for watching sky sports. It gives a great stream for 80% of the time. I think it is sold for 60 USD a year. 

I would be happy to pay more for better streaming quality and consistency. 

Following.....

ok thanks, i tried the true package last time and had problems with it.

OP, perhaps a BM , when in Areca Lodge area can check what's available and let us know which mobile had the most bars. Heck, maybe even Areca would know and reply via email.  I'd check for you but I seldom get down that area of town.

I am on AIS up in Jomtien and 6MPS with AIS is plenty to get my Firestick going, even when running my laptop.  

Tip,  ustvgo.tv  works best when Firestick is using a VPN in America.

@ Biggles

Mobile hotspot can be activated on Android by heading to Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering > Wi-Fi hotspot, and toggle on Use Wi-Fi hotspot.