IGNORED

Recommendations for SHORT TERM scooter rental in Pattaya?

funky310

There seems to be nothing in the search history about short term (2 weeks / less than 1 month) scooter rental in Patts. Can anyone recommend a reliable and honest outfit with half decent bikes? My old provider has closed up shop and left LOS.

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

Beach Road end of Soi 13/2 I think it is.  200 or 300 baht a day. 

Edited by Arnie85

24 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

Beach Road end of Soi 13/2 I think it is.  200 or 300 baht a day. 

Thanks Arnie85. On Streetview I see a guy sitting outside McDonalds with a line of parked bikes for rent. Do they have a shop anywhere? Have you rented from them before? Do they seem honest? And do they have decent helmets? Thanks.

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

I rent from KCbikes:- ... kcbikespattaya@gmail.com Tel: 0970 155 015 Line ID: kcbikes. 

If you do a search on PA you should see their threads.

They are almost all ok in my experience and prices are usually about the same.  There are places all up and down Buakao.  I look more at the bikes themselves.  Look for one with low mileage and good tire tread.  If there are any scratches or anything take pictures (and make sure they see you do it) in case they try claim you damaged it although I have never had that problem.

Edited by Kale

36 minutes ago, funky310 said:

Thanks Arnie85. On Streetview I see a guy sitting outside McDonalds with a line of parked bikes for rent. Do they have a shop anywhere? Have you rented from them before? Do they seem honest? And do they have decent helmets? Thanks.

Never used them but seen them recommended. 

Good advice from Kale about checking for even minor marks/damage and photo/video and make sure they see you doing it. Watch where you park biggest hassle I had once was leaving overnight in a swap area, towed away took all next day to get it back from the pound and it wasn't cheap.

Edited by geezerrb
addition
  • Like 2