IGNORED

French Bistro in Central Pattaya

Laid Back Larry

Is there a French Bistro in Central Pattaya, not a very upmarket venue but like the one you would end up in 3 times a week if you have a local Neighbourhood cafee where you live. The food is average but good enough, the prices allow you to stumble in 3 times a week and over time you know everybody and the staff.   It's like the Cafee Roughe for you guys from the UK out there, which I remember with great fondness from Weybridge, Surrey - all the years I was living there. Incidentally it burned down but it was after we left. Anyway, I miss one where I am now.

Probably the bakery in soi Excite would fit the bill, Bake & Brew I think it is called

• Like 1

www.sugarcanemafia.com

There's a couple of places near Tukcom. I think one of them is called Cafe Le Beurre. They have set menus, used to be around 300 baht.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tallguy said:

There's a couple of places near Tukcom. I think one of them is called Cafe Le Beurre. They have set menus, used to be around 300 baht.

Yes, there's two that I know of, good food, not over the top prices.  Both just a few doors apart from each other on the west side of Tuk Com, one Le Petite Planete and the other Le Beurre.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.923284,100.878421,3a,49.1y,320.12h,83.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYFCwspw71vL1FLDABduffA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192