IGNORED

Schengen visa for thai

SebaK

My thai girlffriend wants to come to visit me for 3 months and she needs schengen visa.

She dont have computer/printer and needs help with online application and documents, is there any reasonable priced visa/legal help office in pattaya or near it? I only found 20000baht agencies and its pretty expensive.

Also there is requirements in visa form:

Proof of financial sufficiency, is it gonna be problem that she makes only 20€ per day?

I am inviting her and sponsoring all expenses but i dont know if it enought for visa application.

Transport reservations

Flight reservation (roundtrip) including possible third countries and other Schengen countries. Please note, it is not recommended to purchase the tickets before receiving a visa decision. How in hell i can get reservation without paying?

Is it easier just marry her when i go next time and hope its easier to get visa when married?

Well if you are sponsoring her in terms of accomodation and expenses then you must provide responsibility certificate in original for example Portugal has " termo de responsabilidade" certificate which is to be furnished in original in the Portugese embassy along with copy of your 6 months or 1 year bank statement, your resident card and house registration/rent agreement. 

Confirmed Air tickets in and out of your country Tip Book fully refundable on cancellation tickets Emirates provides one but its slightly expensive than budget carriers.(caution : please don't use dummy tickets otherwise visa rejection chances increases) 

Preparation of day to day itienary (Tip : Booking of train passes/ bus passes strengthen the application) Also make sure to write a nice( very nice and elaborate) cover letter explaining why do she wants to visit the country.

Additionally visa agents are waste of money as they can never guarantee your visa application so 20000 thb is a gamble. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

They are asking for her to prove that she has something valuable in Thailand that would guarantee that she would come back.

It seems to be pretty difficult to get a visa for Thais. It would be good to hear your experience because I plan on to do the same.