Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Indian tourist’s gold necklace worth 100,000 baht allegedly stolen by two transgender individuals in Pattaya

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

97454-300x169.jpg?v=1655867711

Pattaya — An Indian tourist claimed that his gold necklace worth over 100,000 baht was stolen allegedly by what he described as two transgender individuals. This marked the eighth recent similar incident in the Pattaya areas.  An investigation inspector Pol. Lt. Col. Nattawat Ploenchit received a theft report early this morning at 1:30 AM, June […]

Indian tourist’s gold necklace worth 100,000 baht allegedly stolen by two transgender individuals in Pattaya
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

At this rate, I wont be surprised that next case involves 2 down and out blokes from Newcastle who got their budget wrong. Tempted by how easily these are done. Anyone in drag ringing the bell at Soi 6 might have some questions to answer. 

He must have paid extra to get the top tier personal items insurance policy, the magic figure before this seems to be gold chains worth 30K that were stolen.

But you can't be too careful, it's always worth getting the 5 star policy, incase something like this happens, to this unfortunate fellow.:rolleyes:

Edited by Farangkie

Does he have a day job reversing into people, then claiming they rear-ended him and that he has incurred whiplash injury?

People say to me "Pattaya is like Sodom and Gomera"

I say "it's not at all like that"

"Sodom and Gomera were mere prototypes, whereas Pattaya......"

100,000 THB value means it's something like a 3.5 baht necklace, doesn't look nearly that thick from the photo or the right color if it's 23k thai gold.

13 hours ago, The Pattaya News said:

tourist claimed that his gold necklace worth over 100,000 baht was stolen

I am always amazed at the stupidity of some egotistical tourists to Pattaya who publicly parade their valuable personal jewellery. And then they wonder why they have been robbed!  

Edited by Jarrod2518
correction

42 minutes ago, Jarrod2518 said:

I am always amazed at the stupidity of some egotistical tourists to Pattaya who publicly parade their valuable personal jewellery. And then they wonder why they have been robbed!  

Idiots displaying 6+ months low-wage income in place full of opportunists...

I'm not your savior, I'm just a naughty boy.

6 minutes ago, Bazle said:

So they are either insurance fraudsters or idiots! 😆

Could be insurance fraudsters, or they don't have access to the news.

Or haven't heard from their other Indian friends , about the very high risk of openly wearing a very expensive gold chains in Pattaya, and it's a very high amount of Indians that are targeted in those thefts.:rolleyes: