Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Monthly rates for July ?

tps

Has anyone noticed any good-value monthly hotel rates advertised around Jomtien or Pattaya? I read Vogue was recently 15k for a month, any one know if that is still in effect? I was told Areca is 27k but haven’t gotten an email confirmation on that yet.

Check with Metropole as I noticed a sign a few weeks ago (Soi Metro area)

Edited by Greg_B

A nice but awkwardly located place I’ve stayed before - the Corner Lodge - has standard rooms at 9750, superior rooms at 1170. It’s across third road though, requires transportation. 

I assume the hotels own websites show monthly rates, as its not something I've noticed on booking.com, which is my usual booking site ?

Nature View do a discounted monhly

I think they are on facebook only at the moment

15 hours ago, Greg_B said:

Check with Metropole as I noticed a sign a few weeks ago (Soi Metro area)

afaik the rates advertised are normally for the junior wing, which is a separate building and has much worse rooms than the main building.

@OP: nearly every hotel will give you a monthly rate for july. places are quite empty and they're happy if you stay a month.

if you're in town, go there or call them and ask. if you're not there, pick a hotel you like and call them / email them.

you're doing it the wrong way around. there are maybe a 1000 hotels between pattaya and jomtien. and 900 of those will offer you a monthly rate. it would help if you specify at least what you're looking for and what price area you're aiming for etc... so pick the hotel you like and expect to get maybe a 33% discount if you stay a full month and pay in advance.

fwiw: i've stayed in page10 hotel in the past for 20k / month for a grand deluxe king room incl breakfast. but that was last year during covid. last time i've asked, they still offered this rate, so it's worth a try, but i don't know if they still offer it and if it's still the same price.

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/06/2022 at 17:15, SLEUTH said:

Nature View do a discounted monhly

I think they are on facebook only at the moment

3 hours ago, angsta said:

I stayed in nature view when they 1st opened, 17K is a decent rate but for me lack of in room safety box is a deal breaker.

• Like 2

On 29/06/2022 at 19:22, Baxidar ba said:

I stayed in nature view when they 1st opened, 17K is a decent rate but for me lack of in room safety box is a deal breaker.

July - September ( Hot Deal Promotion ) 

Buakhao View  :  650.-/night (daily)  600.-/night (weekly)  500.-/night (monthly) 

Front side room without balcony, facing soi Buakhao street 

Pool View  :    750.-/night (daily)   700.-/night (weekly)  600.-/night (monthly) 

Back side room with balcony, facing swimming pool 

Grand Deluxe  : 800.-/night (daily)   750.-/night (weekly)  650.-/night (monthly) 

Bigger, Front side corner room with balcony, facing soi Buakhao street 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1