IGNORED

6 Nations rugby

todder

the final round of games in the 6 nations rugby is this weekend, who do you think will be champions?

the Irish must be favorites, but the game is at cardiff.

i believe wales have to win by 13/14 points.

maybe now they will regret playing a weak side against italy?

my prediction.... a narrow wales win. :Noob2:

I reckon your right mate, I think a narrow Welsh win this weekend.

I have a feeling it wont be 13 points though so we would have Ireland winning the championship but no slam and Wales with the Triple Crown.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I reckon your right mate, I think a narrow Welsh win this weekend.

I have a feeling it wont be 13 points though so we would have Ireland winning the championship but no slam and Wales with the Triple Crown.

if i'm totally honest, that would be right outcome, if ireland win, that would probably mean england come second, and imo they dont deserve that.

Ireland won the game, the championship, the TC AND the grand slam.

Dunno why Jones and not Henson kicked that last penalty for Wales.

TBH the 6 Nations is all about Slams; will they or wont they; winning the championship without the Slam doesnt seem to interest either fans or players.

Well done to Ireland - first slam in 61 years!! Best team got it IMO.

Wales unfortunate to actually end up finishing in 4th place despite hammering England.

Ireland won the game, the championship, the TC AND the grand slam.

Dunno why Jones and not Henson kicked that last penalty for Wales.

TBH the 6 Nations is all about Slams; will they or wont they; winning the championship without the Slam doesnt seem to interest either fans or players.

Well done to Ireland - first slam in 61 years!! Best team got it IMO.

Wales unfortunate to actually end up finishing in 4th place despite hammering England.

yeah i was screaming at the tv for henson to take it, i feel certain he would have put that one over, but well done Ireland deserved winners imo.

:SteamingMad: What a game and a great win for Ireland! The final kick was always going to be a difficult one no matter who took it. Henson put a similar kick short earlier in the game, perhaps that's why they let Jones take it.

:SteamingMad: What a game and a great win for Ireland! The final kick was always going to be a difficult one no matter who took it. Henson put a similar kick short earlier in the game, perhaps that's why they let Jones take it.

Some you win some you lose - yes a great game.

Wales didnt deserve to finish 4th on the basis of that.

Will O'Driscoll get the Lions captaincy I wonder?? Him or O'Connell for sure I think.

Great win for Ireland. Another close fought victory. But Wales surely didn't deserved to be at the 4th placed

yeah it was tough on wales to finish 4th. but that is the nature of the compitition, you cant afford too many slip ups.

at least we had the correct winners :GoldenSmile1:

Great win for Ireland. Another close fought victory. But Wales surely didn't deserved to be at the 4th placed

It sure was brilliant. 61 years since Ireland won the competition. Well done to ROG on stepping up to the plate with a great drop goal with 2 mins to go. Irelands defence was outstanding they created more attacking options & had more posession-territory than the welsh, they couldn't seem to break the Irish lines.

2hi6zpf.jpg

Paul O Connell is the best man to captain The Lions... That's for sure...

Excellent game , o connell should be the captain for the lions , I wouldnt be surprised if they give it to o driscoll the man is unreal - pity he overshadows o connell so much

Excellent game , o connell should be the captain for the lions , I wouldnt be surprised if they give it to o driscoll the man is unreal - pity he overshadows o connell so much

Its always the "girls" that get the attention mate.

O'connely has really matured so well.

He is without doubt one of the best players in any position in the world now.

Only "problem" might be that although he is the best, or 2nd best, line out jumper in the world..................the other guy is South African. That is going to be some match up and it might not even be too bold to say it could be where the tests are won and lost.

Its always the "girls" that get the attention mate.

O'connely has really matured so well.

He is without doubt one of the best players in any position in the world now.

Only "problem" might be that although he is the best, or 2nd best, line out jumper in the world..................the other guy is South African. That is going to be some match up and it might not even be too bold to say it could be where the tests are won and lost.

as always it will be a tough series against SA, It will be interesting to see the squad when it's picked, at the start of the season, i couldn't see more than maybe 2 english players, but that may have changed now.

Surely O Driscoll is the man to lead the lions.He received a lot of attention from the media.

I do think that he is the best center in the world rite now after Umaga had retired from the game.