IGNORED

LK Renaissance

hedonist

As topic title.... does the LK Renaissance have parking facility for a motorbike?

I passed it a few times on my last trip and thought " i would like to stay here next trip for the 1st 3 nights"

Now the flight is booked and my thoughts are turnng to accomodation, so anyone know if they do or not?

I have a feeling there isnt any, but maybe a short(?) walk from the Metropole after parking there might be OK

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I'm sure you can park around the back of the place mate.

Saw a few cars and bikes parked there last time i stayed.

Maybe they were staff?

But there seemed to be space.

I can confirm that the LK do have parking facilities at the rear of the hotel and if you park there you can use the side entrance.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Good place to aquire a helmet if your short of one :)

TT. Now I know where my helmet gone you thieving bastard. :)

Yep they let some real low class people stay at the place..................helmet thieves, labyboy lovers.......................lol.

Parking no problem .

We at Pattaya Golf can book Studio rooms for 2,000 b

e.mail

[email protected]

www.pattayagolf.com

Edited by pattayagolf

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Thanks for the info, guys

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

not sure when you are going, but i got a walk-up rate under 1500 last june/july...only stayed 1 week cuz i already had the PBR booked for 2 weeks...might do the same this summer...only switch over IF they offer me a killer walk up rate (from what i gather, usually much cheaper than the internet IF they have empty rooms).

not sure when you are going, but i got a walk-up rate under 1500 last june/july...only stayed 1 week cuz i already had the PBR booked for 2 weeks...might do the same this summer...only switch over IF they offer me a killer walk up rate (from what i gather, usually much cheaper than the internet IF they have empty rooms).

I plan on sending a TG up there to book it for me. Would a bit nearer the time to go (i am there middle of May onwards) be the best time to send her?

Hedonist

usually i think the "thai" price is better for ya, but in the case of hotel rooms, not sure it works...in fact, it may work against ya...im guessin another board member can comment with first hand experience on this one...personally, I just went myself whilst staying elsewhere in town, and AFTER i got the good rate, checked out of where i was and into the LKRen the next day (not polite to leave without notice).

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

I must confess that I park at the place often, and in a drunken moment, a motorbike helmet was "borrowed" due to someone nicking mine.

I must confess that I park at the place often, and in a drunken moment, a motorbike helmet was "borrowed" due to someone nicking mine.

Another thieving bastard. I'll have you and Terry Tibbs arrested. :)

Parking a motorbike at the back should not be a problem but parking a car, even a small one, is close to impossibel.

Actually stayed at the Renaissance and had my Helmet nicked......So I borrowed one also..If I stay there often enough I think eventually I will get it back the rate of 'borrowing' that goes on

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY