IGNORED

The Premier League

todder

1992 fa cup final v sunderland was the first game that i can say i remember age 6 my father has always supported liverpool and i would always watch the games with him he says i started taking an interest aged 5 so ill take his word for it. Sure you said you have me on ignore how do you no what ive posted your a bit of a spoofer and you have a bit of and obsection with me now its getting a bit boring dont get me wrong ive had fun winding you up 1992 maybe that was the last time you had hair.

This explains it all....He's a baby green horn who only goes to games with his pop. And more then likely has only been to ko samaui with his family at xmas....Pop will be angry tonight, you better be a good boy.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• money number 1

• Siam Sam

• blett1111

• my_name_mark_u_like_me

This explains it all....He's a baby green horn who only goes to games with his pop. And more then likely has only been to ko samaui with his family at xmas....Pop will be angry tonight, you better be a good boy.

Ive been to pattaya 9 times in 2 years and will be goin again for two months in june what about you. Who have you been to the matchs with then dont say its because you live to far away they where playing in asia last november your just a customer face it you buy a shirt and have watched every game of your life on tv 555 pathetic.

Edited by money number 1

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

I think that the football in the premier league is the most entertaining to watch because of the pace and passion of the game and they way it is played. However that being said the skills and quality of defending on display are not as good as the Spanish and Italian leagues. I don't personally think the game in England now is any better that it was 20 years ago. Their certainly isn't as many English flair players now. The best English midfielders are goal scorers or dynamic players like Lampard and Gerrard, where as 15-25 years ago they were creative players like Brooking, Hoddle, Marsh, Bowles, Gascgoine, Waddle, etc, etc. I think that shows the change in the game now. Pace, engine, stamina and an eye for goal versus technical skill and craft.

Either way it's still the best footballing entertainment.