IGNORED

The Premier League

todder

So you know how to cut and paste from Wikipedia, but don't know how to use a spell checker? Classic.

Fucking hell, a real passionate dipper fan. :Laugh1:

I win yawn bye

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• money number 1

• Siam Sam

• blett1111

• my_name_mark_u_like_me

I win yawn bye

Win what? :Laugh1:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Win what? :YeahThat1:

You know what kid :Laugh1:

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

You know what kid :D

No I don't, otherwise I wouldn't have asked you what you meant would I? Are you really that stupid? Let's look at the facts in this thread:

You give people stick about not supporting the team of the town you are from EVEN THOUGH YOU are from Northern Ireland and a dipper fan.

You are from Northern Ireland yet you claim NOT to be Irish. (This is the best one).

You think Gerrard is the best player in the world because the pundits on the Setanta TV show 'football matters' tell you so.

You seem to base a lot of what you say on meaningless statistics.

You think I'm from Kazakhstan.

You support three different football teams in three different countries.

Your use of the English language is atrocious.

So what exactly do you win? The right to call yourself 'biggest cunt on Pattaya Addicts?'

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

No I don't, otherwise I wouldn't have asked you what you meant would I? Are you really that stupid? Let's look at the facts in this thread:

You give people stick about not supporting the team of the town you are from EVEN THOUGH YOU are from Northern Ireland and a dipper fan.

You are from Northern Ireland yet you claim NOT to be Irish. (This is the best one).

You think Gerrard is the best player in the world because the pundits on the Setanta TV show 'football matters' tell you so.

You seem to base a lot of what you say on meaningless statistics.

You think I'm from Kazakhstan.

You support three different football teams in three different countries.

Your use of the English language is atrocious.

So what exactly do you win? The right to call yourself 'biggest cunt on Pattaya Addicts?'

Another rant lol this is great keep up the good work please tell me more about my country explain how i can have two different nationalitys since when has Ireland been part of Britian 555 you same to think you know what you are talking about (even though you are talking shite) your really starting to grow on me mate all your geeky comments about this and that you are one true keyboard warrior hidding behind your computer thinking you are the forum god always having an arguement in every thread get a life baldy.

Edited by money number 1

Money Number 1

Another rant lol this is great keep up the good work please tell me more about my country explain how i can have two different nationalitys since when has Ireland been part of Britian 555 you same to think you know what you are talking about (even though you are talking shite) your really starting to grow on me mate all your geeky comments about this and that you are one true keyboard warrior hidding behind your computer thinking you are the forum god always having an arguement in every thread get a life baldy.

And the fact that Ireland is not part of Britain has what to do with what we are talking about? You are from Northern Ireland, not Ireland. In my last post all I did was state the facts, which exposes what limited intellect you have. You didn't like that so you accuse my comments of being 'geeky' but we both know the truth, which is that you are a simpleton.

When WS intervened in this thread and told us to stop thread fucking I agreed that we should get back on topic and was willing to leave it but you just couldn't help yourself and had to carry it on. I think yourself and I should just agree to disagree as we could go on for ever and a day with this one and neither of us will agree with each other.

You can call me a keyboard warrior as much as you like but I'm not at all, a keyboard warrior being someone who makes threats from the safety of their computer screen without having the balls to do it in person and as of yet I haven't made any threats. If I was to see you in person I would still have the same opinions and I would tell you these to your face. I'm not sure what being a 'forum God' actually means, perhaps you think there is some correlation between post counts and this particular status? I merely like posting on Internet forums as it is good for relieving boredom and stops me from pissing all my money up the wall in the pub. But being a forum God? Well, I don't understand what you mean. You say that you have read a lot of my posts and you think I like to argue in every thread but that is absolute bullshit, I make a valued contribution to this board, one which would be much more welcome than anything a simpleton like you could offer. I could read your posts if I checked your profile but trust me you are not that interesting and if I did check them I'm sure I would only find over a couple of hundred posts of absolute shite.....

Yes I am bald....I can live with that. Given the choice between being bald and being a simpleton I'm pretty sure what most people would choose.

"Up to me" since 2005

And the fact that Ireland is not part of Britain has what to do with what we are talking about? You are from Northern Ireland, not Ireland. In my last post all I did was state the facts, which exposes what limited intellect you have. You didn't like that so you accuse my comments of being 'geeky' but we both know the truth, which is that you are a simpleton.

When WS intervened in this thread and told us to stop thread fucking I agreed that we should get back on topic and was willing to leave it but you just couldn't help yourself and had to carry it on. I think yourself and I should just agree to disagree as we could go on for ever and a day with this one and neither of us will agree with each other.

You can call me a keyboard warrior as much as you like but I'm not at all, a keyboard warrior being someone who makes threats from the safety of their computer screen without having the balls to do it in person and as of yet I haven't made any threats. If I was to see you in person I would still have the same opinions and I would tell you these to your face. I'm not sure what being a 'forum God' actually means, perhaps you think there is some correlation between post counts and this particular status? I merely like posting on Internet forums as it is good for relieving boredom and stops me from pissing all my money up the wall in the pub. But being a forum God? Well, I don't understand what you mean. You say that you have read a lot of my posts and you think I like to argue in every thread but that is absolute bullshit, I make a valued contribution to this board, one which would be much more welcome than anything a simpleton like you could offer. I could read your posts if I checked your profile but trust me you are not that interesting and if I did check them I'm sure I would only find over a couple of hundred posts of absolute shite.....

Yes I am bald....I can live with that. Given the choice between being bald and being a simpleton I'm pretty sure what most people would choose.

Thats fine then as at least you know when your beat good for you.

Money Number 1

Thats fine then as at least you know when your beat good for you.

I think anyone reading this thread will see that you have been made to look like the simpleton you are so many times. I do not think I am beat I'm just doing the right thing and ending this because it's becoming a little tedious now. I have better things to do than make a thick cunt look like a thick cunt. The fact that you didn't question any of the points raised in my previous thread says it all really and gives me all the satisfaction that I need. You never challenged any of these points because you know that you are one stupid individual. Being able to come back at me with a valid and constructive argument is not a skill that you have nor ever will have as you are stupid and this is above you, it's like dealing with a ten year old and you certainly appear to have the mental capacity and intellect of a ten year old.

So you run along and post again......wanting to have the final say just like a child would. We both know that you are one thick cunt who I have now placed on ignore.

"Up to me" since 2005

I think anyone reading this thread will see that you have been made to look like the simpleton you are so many times. I do not think I am beat I'm just doing the right thing and ending this because it's becoming a little tedious now. I have better things to do than make a thick cunt look like a thick cunt. The fact that you didn't question any of the points raised in my previous thread says it all really and gives me all the satisfaction that I need. You never challenged any of these points because you know that you are one stupid individual. Being able to come back at me with a valid and constructive argument is not a skill that you have nor ever will have as you are stupid and this is above you, it's like dealing with a ten year old and you certainly appear to have the mental capacity and intellect of a ten year old.

So you run along and post again......wanting to have the final say just like a child would. We both know that you are one thick cunt who I have now placed on ignore.

So uve just admited that ive won you are ragin 555 the anger is pouring from your keyboard dont worry sure everyone loves you on this board uve always got that in your life. Run along there baldy. :GoldenSmile1:

Money Number 1

This is a pre emptive bye bye to the scouse scum effort in the champions league.........Maybe they'll win something within the next decade......maybe not

This is a pre emptive bye bye to the scouse scum effort in the champions league.........Maybe they'll win something within the next decade......maybe not

Maybe ull c utd at old trafford this decade maybe not :NiceThread1:

Money Number 1

I saw UTD large as life on TV............i wear the kit around.........I promote them on web sites......I'm united till I die......I think I might get a big Ronaldo tat on my back

I saw UTD large as life on TV............i wear the kit around.........I promote them on web sites......I'm united till I die......I think I might get a big Ronaldo tat on my back

Blett must be the the biggest ever Manure supporter in the world who has never actually set foot in Old Trafford....yup i'd make that a tatt a full back job of you and Ronaldo in a manly embrace...the gift that keeps on giving :Pervert1:

if your gonna get the tatt get him in a real madrid shirt on cause thats where he will be at the end of the season.

Money Number 1

Good game of football tonite by the two most attacking teams in the prem league one of the best games ive seen in my 18 years as a Liverpool fan. Well done to Chelsha I think they will go on to win it now.

Money Number 1

Good game of football tonite by the two most attacking teams in the prem league one of the best games ive seen in my 18 years as a Liverpool fan. Well done to Chelsha I think they will go on to win it now.

good game of football made even better with liverpool getting knocked OUT! barca will beat chelsea in the semi final and if united win tomorrow nite it will be a united barca final united will win the final 1-0.

good game of football made even better with liverpool getting knocked OUT! barca will beat chelsea in the semi final and if united win tomorrow nite it will be a united barca final united will win the final 1-0.

Porto will finish utd tomorrow nite :Bravo1:

Money Number 1

Old Rafa and co can waddle off and think they put up a good show....There's always next year or the next or the next...3 years with no silver.....Still look on the bright side....That was the best game you've ever seen (a loss) and you won 1 game at OT.....No matter what happens now the scousers think every day is xmas

Blett must be the the biggest ever Manure supporter in the world who has never actually set foot in Old Trafford....yup i'd make that a tatt a full back job of you and Ronaldo in a manly embrace...the gift that keeps on giving :D

If you keep up with that dribble you wont make trusted till well over 300 posts........I'd give up if i were you.

Old Rafa and co can waddle off and think they put up a good show....There's always next year or the next or the next...3 years with no silver.....Still look on the bright side....That was the best game you've ever seen (a loss) and you won 1 game at OT.....No matter what happens now the scousers think every day is xmas

And theres me thinkin we drew 4-4

Money Number 1

I can't see money number one's posts as I have him on ignore but post 116 has one of his posts quoted and I felt compelled to reply. I don't know how he does it and I have to hand it to him as at least he is consistent....with every post he makes he nearly always makes himself look like a cunt.

"One of the best games I have seen in 18 years of being a dipper fan?" The idiot is only 23 years old........I'm sure he can remember loads of games from the age of five to ten........you must of been a major fan at that age. Bless his little cotton socks. On the strength of your posts at your age now I doubt if you could barely say hello properly then.

What an absolute tosser.

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005

I can't see money number one's posts as I have him on ignore but post 116 has one of his posts quoted and I felt compelled to reply. I don't know how he does it and I have to hand it to him as at least he is consistent....with every post he makes he nearly always makes himself look like a cunt.

"One of the best games I have seen in 18 years of being a dipper fan?" The idiot is only 23 years old........I'm sure he can remember loads of games from the age of five to ten........you must of been a major fan at that age. Bless his little cotton socks. On the strength of your posts at your age now I doubt if you could barely say hello properly then.

What an absolute tosser.

1992 fa cup final v sunderland was the first game that i can say i remember age 6 my father has always supported liverpool and i would always watch the games with him he says i started taking an interest aged 5 so ill take his word for it. Sure you said you have me on ignore how do you no what ive posted your a bit of a spoofer and you have a bit of and obsection with me now its getting a bit boring dont get me wrong ive had fun winding you up 1992 maybe that was the last time you had hair.

Edited by money number 1

Money Number 1

Porto will finish utd tomorrow nite :D

yep they finished us good and proper :Hello5: liverpool f.c 3 trophyless seasons

Edited by my_name_mark_u_like_me

yep they finished us good and proper :D liverpool f.c 3 trophyless seasons

Well done to utd tonight my man of the match was vidic (says it all really)

Money Number 1

And theres me thinkin we drew 4-4

You did draw 4-4 but here is the shock news. Scousers are bundled out of the CL due to the smashing they copped at the theatre of tears (anfield).....Think back boy