IGNORED

The Premier League

todder

Look money.......2 things...1 you dont know your own nationality.......2...your scouse team had 1 win and it went to your head....Cant you just let it go, chill out or do whatever the Irish do to get over it......Start a thread about Eddie Irvine or U2...You'd be a bigger know all about them.

I know my nationalty its british how can you be irish and british if they are two totally different passports thats like being German British you must be a right thicko

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• money number 1

• Siam Sam

• blett1111

• my_name_mark_u_like_me

I only deal in facts....Your Irish so enjoy St Pats day, have a green beer and deal with it.

Then your british you live in a british state and have a british Queen :GoldenSmile1: so get a union jack and deal with it

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

No. by the way you think. If I live in South Australia then Im not Australian(maybe British). I live in New South Wales. If it was New North Wales Then what would I be (New Zealander).

man united on top were they belong i hope liverpool enjoyed there 22 hour stint on top of the table lol 18 years and counting for a league lads.heres a little video of rafa benitez givin man united his team talk which spurred them onto winning another premiership that will make it 3 in a row!

man united on top were they belong i hope liverpool enjoyed there 22 hour stint on top of the table lol 18 years and counting for a league lads.heres a little video of rafa benitez givin man united his team talk which spurred them onto winning another premiership that will make it 3 in a row!

Its far from over only one point in it use just about beat Aston Villa a team we beat 5-0 dont let it go to your head id keep it shut for the mean time theres a long way to go.

PS Fergie give us a good team talk after we hammered use 4

Money Number 1

Its far from over only one point in it use just about beat Aston Villa a team we beat 5-0 dont let it go to your head id keep it shut for the mean time theres a long way to go.

PS Fergie give us a good team talk after we hammered use 4

1 point clear with a game in hand by the time the seasons over we will be about 5-6 points ahead of liverpool use do not have a good enouh team to win the best league in the world. i only deal in facts heres the league table for you to take a little glimpse at lol

Barclays Premier League : Table

05 Apr 18:00

| Home | Away

Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

1 Man Utd 30 13 1 1 34 11 8 4 3 18 9 32 68

2 Liverpool 31 9 6 0 27 8 10 4 2 28 13 34 67

3 Chelsea 31 8 5 2 24 8 11 2 3 27 9 34 64

4 Arsenal 31 9 5 2 24 11 7 5 3 26 16 23 58

1 point clear with a game in hand by the time the seasons over we will be about 5-6 points ahead of liverpool use do not have a good enouh team to win the best league in the world. i only deal in facts heres the league table for you to take a little glimpse at lol

Barclays Premier League : Table

05 Apr 18:00

| Home | Away

Team P W D L F A W D L F A GD PTS

1 Man Utd 30 13 1 1 34 11 8 4 3 18 9 32 68

2 Liverpool 31 9 6 0 27 8 10 4 2 28 13 34 67

3 Chelsea 31 8 5 2 24 8 11 2 3 27 9 34 64

4 Arsenal 31 9 5 2 24 11 7 5 3 26 16 23 58

5 or 6 points 555 its went from 7 points to 1 in 3 weeks continue like this and it will be to Liverpool game in hand whats that mean its not played and won yet its wide open only fake man utd supporters will say different. :001_Sawasdee: and thats a fact

Money Number 1

5 or 6 points 555 its went from 7 points to 1 in 3 weeks continue like this and it will be to Liverpool game in hand whats that mean its not played and won yet its wide open only fake man utd supporters will say different. :) and thats a fact

when we have played the same amount of games we will be 4 points clear i know for a fact liverpool will drop more than 4 points so i am guessing we will be 5-6 points ahead at the end of the season and could you define what a FAKE MAN UNITED SUPPORTER IS?

I can answer that........Mr Money thinks that the only people that are real supporters are those that live in the actual city (ie bin dipper town) and go to every game.....Also those that dont live in the UK (Mr Money) should'nt make any comments about the EPL because they know nothing....Mr money lives in Northern Ireland and is considered a REAL supporter of the bin dippers unlike all the FAKE Man u followers on this forum.......We now all waiting for more words of wisdom from mr money when his medication wears off and they allow him on the net for more rants.....

when we have played the same amount of games we will be 4 points clear i know for a fact liverpool will drop more than 4 points so i am guessing we will be 5-6 points ahead at the end of the season and could you define what a FAKE MAN UNITED SUPPORTER IS?

you :ShitHappens1:

Money Number 1

Good football by the clubs that have the money to pay imported talent.

Dead boring, no-skill, kick-it-in-the-air shit from teams with UK players.

Well i hope liverpool enjoyed there 2 hour spell at the top of the premiership it was short lived good away win by united today against a team fighting to stay up,the premiership is staying at old trafford and that boy macheda is a cracking player 9 goals out of 15 matches for the reserves and 2/2 for the 1st team one for the future.

Edited by my_name_mark_u_like_me

Well i hope liverpool enjoyed there 2 hour spell at the top of the premiership it was short lived good away win by united today against a team fighting to stay up,the premiership is staying at old trafford and that boy macheda is a cracking player 9 goals out of 15 matches for the reserves and 2/2 for the 1st team one for the future.

Another lucky win for utd its only a matter of time before they slip up i cant wait.

Money Number 1

I can answer that........Mr Money thinks that the only people that are real supporters are those that live in the actual city (ie bin dipper town) and go to every game.....Also those that dont live in the UK (Mr Money) should'nt make any comments about the EPL because they know nothing....Mr money lives in Northern Ireland and is considered a REAL supporter of the bin dippers unlike all the FAKE Man u followers on this forum.......We now all waiting for more words of wisdom from mr money when his medication wears off and they allow him on the net for more rants.....

I live in the uk you clown i would say a fake supporter is someone who lives in Oz and goes to old trafford once in his lifetime your just a customer pal nothin more nothin less. Next time we do a bit of bin dippen it will be for the premiership.

Money Number 1

I live in the uk you clown i would say a fake supporter is someone who lives in Oz and goes to old trafford once in his lifetime your just a customer pal nothin more nothin less. Next time we do a bit of bin dippen it will be for the premiership.

when will use be dipping for the premiership 2025.use will never win it under rafa. 3 trophyless years IN RAFA WE TRUST!!

Ah, money number 1 is back to share some more of his wisdom though his astute posting. The man who is from Northern Ireland......... yet is not Irish. 5555555

How did you get on against chelski the other night? 55555

Gerrard the best player in the word? He had a good game that night didn't he? 5555555

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Ah, money number 1 is back to share some more of his wisdom though his astute posting. The man who is from Northern Ireland......... yet is not Irish. 5555555

Gerrard the best player in the word? He had a good game that night didn't he? 5555555

Chelsha top 3 in europe Porto top 50 555 Ireland isnt part of the uk so if im irish how do i have a uk passport thats like being German british lol you r thick. Wheres that boy ronaldo been think his goals per games has droped some what this season Gerrard wellhes only scored 22 this season get back in your cage support your local team you glory hunter. And before you say it yes i do supoort my local team Glentoran fc.

Edited by money number 1

Money Number 1

what has being british got to do with this thread. mate you are wrong if you live in northern ireland you are british there is no point in you arguing because you are wrong! but i will agree with you on 1 thing liverpool are shit and they are gona be trophyless for the 3rd season running! 18 years and counting!

Chelsha top 3 in europe Porto top 50 555 Ireland isnt part of the uk so if im irish how do i have a uk passport thats like being German british lol you r thick. Wheres that boy ronaldo been think his goals per games has droped some what this season Gerrard wellhes only scored 22 this season get back in your cage support you local team you glory hunter. And before you say it yes i do supoort my local team Glentoran fc.

Excellent. Another display of intelligence from the Irish man. I love it when someone with such a great command of the English language accuse me of being thick. I wonder where that places you?

If Porto are only in the top fifty in Europe then why are they in the last eight of the competition? 5555555 Coming form the man who loves statistics and thinks Gerrard is the best player in the world because the Setanta channel tells him so, I think you should check the European ratings for teams and see where they lie. It's irrelevant anyway as we are still in a good position to go through to the semi final and you wouldn't bet against us beating Porto and doing so. You have to win 3-0 at SB and it won't happen. You are out. Of course Ronaldo's goals per game ratio has dropped this season, he was never going to score as many as he did last season was he? That was a one off.

And now it transpires that you support your local team as well as being a dipper fan, conveniently placing you in the "I support my home team" category as and when required. I suppose you support a team in every nation?

Have you dried your tears from the other week or do you need a mod to help you?

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Excellent. Another display of intelligence from the Irish man. I love it when someone with such a great command of the English language accuse me of being thick. I wonder where that places you?

If Porto are only in the top fifty in Europe then why are they in the last eight of the competition? 5555555 Coming form the man who loves statistics and thinks Gerrard is the best player in the world because the Setanta channel tells him so, I think you should check the European ratings for teams and see where they lie. It's irrelevant anyway as we are still in a good position to go through to the semi final and you wouldn't bet against us beating Porto and doing so. You have to win 3-0 at SB and it won't happen. You are out. Of course Ronaldo's goals per game ratio has dropped this season, he was never going to score as many as he did last season was he? That was a one off.

And now it transpires that you support your local team as well as being a dipper fan, conveniently placing you in the "I support my home team" category as and when required. I suppose you support a team in every nation?

Have you dried your tears from the other week or do you need a mod to help you?

Just because they r in the last 8 dosent mean they r in the top 8 if so then we r the best side in europe we r ranked 1st in uefa rankings where r use? Of course i dont support a team in every country but i do support Liverpool Glentoran(The first british team to win a European Thropie) and Rangers. Your from Southamton r you not? Good win today by the way real convencing 555. You love a good arguement pal.

Money Number 1

Just because they r in the last 8 dosent mean they r in the top 8 if so then we r the best side in europe we r ranked 1st in uefa rankings where r use? Of course i dont support a team in every country but i do support Liverpool Glentoran(The first british team to win a European Thropie) and Rangers. Your from Southamton r you not? Good win today by the way real convencing 555. You love a good arguement pal.

Exactly what European trophy have Glentoran won? So you support the dippers, Glentoran AND Rangers? Nice one. Why not throw a Welsh team in for good measure? I AM from Southampton but I do not support OR follow them, the way I see it you have one team your whole life......

It doesn't matter how convincing we were today, (even though we deserved the win from what I have heard) three points are three points and we have one more point than you with a game in hand. Face it, the dippers are going to win nothing again for the third season running. It doesn't mater for you though because you spread your loyalties across three different countries, so you'll always be a winner.

Yes I do like a good argument, especially with people that are as simple as you because it's so easy to make you look stupid.

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005

Exactly what European trophy have Glentoran won? So you support the dippers, Glentoran AND Rangers? Nice one. Why not throw a Welsh team in for good measure? I AM from Southampton but I do not support OR follow them, the way I see it you have one team your whole life......

It doesn't matter how convincing we were today, (even though we deserved the win from what I have heard) three points are three points and we have one more point than you with a game in hand. Face it, the dippers are going to win nothing again for the third season running. It doesn't mater for you though because you spread your loyalties across three different countries, so you'll always be a winner.

Yes I do like a good argument, especially with people that are as simple as you because it's so easy to make you look stupid.

The Vienna Cup was a football competition held in Vienna, Austria and organized by Vienna Football Club.[1] It was one of the first competitions played between teams across Europe, having been played for in 1914. It was only played once due to the outbreak of World War I, and won by Glentoran[2], which became the first team from the British Isles to win a European tournament[3]. Other teams that competed in the competition included Burnley, Celtic, Hertha BSC[2] and an Austria Select XI.

Not bad for a small team from Northern Ireland was at the match last night was also on sky sports 1 proper football no diving no egos and no prawn sandwichs 555 unlike some

Money Number 1

The Vienna Cup was a football competition held in Vienna, Austria and organized by Vienna Football Club.[1] It was one of the first competitions played between teams across Europe, having been played for in 1914. It was only played once due to the outbreak of World War I, and won by Glentoran[2], which became the first team from the British Isles to win a European tournament[3]. Other teams that competed in the competition included Burnley, Celtic, Hertha BSC[2] and an Austria Select XI.

So you know how to cut and paste from Wikipedia, but don't know how to use a spell checker? Classic.

Not bad for a small team from Northern Ireland was at the match last night was also on sky sports 1 proper football no diving no egos and no prawn sandwichs 555 unlike some

Fucking hell, a real passionate dipper fan. :Laugh1:

"Up to me" since 2005