IGNORED

The Premier League

todder

Your a bit of a keyboard warrior there my friend nothing better to do but try and be a hero on internet forums no need to get all worked up over man utd they were an easy team to beat your world class defence looked like a couple of boys when they came up against the real world class players your wonder winger has only scored 3 prem league goals against the top four that speaks for itself and your manager says that you desevered to win 555 yea dead on alex what was the score again? What ive seen over the past two weeks the heat is on and its showin on utd as a club and on there so called support you are cracking like the rest of them throwing insults to try to hide your anger at the turth I was only pointing out that you broke a rule after all with all them posts you should know them by now so stop acting like a board god and start acting like the rest of us.

We have been beating you home and away for the last five seasons, it's about time you beat us. You can quote statistics all you like but to be honest I don't give a fuck because statistics don't win you fuck all and neither does one game so enjoy it while it lasts because despite what you say we are a point in front of you with a game in hand and the chances are that you will end up with fuck all again this year and your 1-4 victory at OT will have meant fuck all so let's continue this conversation again in a couple of months when I'm sure I'll have a bit more to gloat about than you do.

I have plenty of things better to do other than be a hero on Internet forums and you are giving me as good as I am giving you so perhaps you should evaluate your own position on these forums. I am not your friend nor will I ever be so don't address me as your friend and think of something else to say.....I assume you have enough words within your vocabulary to be able to do so?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

ENGLISH CHAMPIONS

I notice you never made any comment on this in my earlier post? Now run along and cry to the mods again, just like you'll be crying come the end of the season. You big scouse cry baby.

Edited by Siam Sam
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• money number 1

• Siam Sam

• blett1111

• my_name_mark_u_like_me

Oh no we dont - 2 Gooners and the rest dont like football..................I think!

Er, 3 Gooners actually :Bravo1:

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Er, 3 Gooners actually :Bravo1:

Hey, go back and check post forty-four. I said that most of the mods didn't like football but the ones that did were gooners. You, Andy and Alan. To be honest I think this site has a few too many of you and Mavick and myself need a bit of back up. :Bravo1:

Edited by Siam Sam
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

We have been beating you home and away for the last five seasons, it's about time you beat us. You can quote statistics all you like but to be honest I don't give a fuck because statistics don't win you fuck all and neither does one game so enjoy it while it lasts because despite what you say we are a point in front of you with a game in hand and the chances are that you will end up with fuck all again this year and your 1-4 victory at OT will have meant fuck all so let's continue this conversation again in a couple of months when I'm sure I'll have a bit more to gloat about than you do.

I have plenty of things better to do other than be a hero on Internet forums and you are giving me as good as I am giving you so perhaps you should evaluate your own position on these forums. I am not your friend nor will I ever be so don't address me as your friend and think of something else to say.....I assume you have enough words within your vocabulary to be able to do so?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

ENGLISH CHAMPIONS

I notice you never made any comment on this in my earlier post? Now run along and cry to the mods again, just like you'll be crying come the end of the season. You big scouse cry baby.

Scouse didnt know people for Belfast were scouse and on the world champs eurochamps and league champs ill give you the first two but the world champs one is a joke how many of the best in the world are in that none use would have been better playing cowdenbeth over two legs and i belive we have beat your lot twice this season out played both times if i can remember. We set the bench mark for english teams put england on the map and are ranked number 1 in europe and are hot on your heals so maybe I will wait to May if we dont win anything then fair enough but we will still be the most successful club EVER in England and that my friend is a fact. Please will you be my friend.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

No matter what history tells, what counts is the present and the future.

Man U is the team in England that has my support, that has been like forever and will remain my whole life.

My hommies however are Ajax Amsterdam, they play the most attrective game here in Holland over the years.

I like the game of Man U and that will never change, they are in my oppinion the best team in the UK.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Scouse didnt know people for Belfast were scouse and on the world champs eurochamps and league champs ill give you the first two but the world champs one is a joke how many of the best in the world are in that none use would have been better playing cowdenbeth over two legs and i belive we have beat your lot twice this season out played both times if i can remember. We set the bench mark for english teams put england on the map and are ranked number 1 in europe and are hot on your heals so maybe I will wait to May if we dont win anything then fair enough but we will still be the most successful club EVER in England and that my friend is a fact. Please will you be my friend.

I'll be your friend if you stop talking so much shit. I think you'll find that United were the first to play in the European cup and and also the first English team to win it so I reckon it was us that put England on the map first regardless of how many times you have won it. :D

I agree that the World Club Championship title does not mean we are the best team in the world perhaps as it would take a much larger competition to prove so but the fact of the matter is we still hold the title and if it was you lot that held that title you would be doing the same as we are and declaring yourself as world champs.

I think that the statement 'we are the most successful club in England ever' is wearing a little thin now too because if we win the league this year then I make that eighteen league titles each and we have won the FA Cup a lot more than you so it's debatable that WE are the most successful English team ever if you disregard the Mickey Mouse cup that is the League Cup which we always field a weakened side when we play in, it's just that this year our reserve team was good enough to win it. You may be the most successful English team in Europe but that is a different statement to the one you made.

And you may be from Ireland but you are a scouse fan and that makes you a dirty, thieving, bin dipping, scouser in my eyes. And another thing, stop banging on about the fact you are top of the UEFA rankings because like I said before, statistics mean fuck all.......we won it last year and being top of the UEFA rankings isn't going to take that away from us OR win you the competition this year. Good luck, because we have had the luck of the draw this year and you have to play a Chelsea side which are due a victory against you in this competition and then either Barcelona or Bayern Munich. I'd rather you went through though and we end up playing you in the European cup finally (in the final of all places) so we can ram your 1-4 victory down your throat and shut the dippers up once and for all.

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005

I'll be your friend if you stop talking so much shit. I think you'll find that United were the first to play in the European cup and and also the first English team to win it so I reckon it was us that put England on the map first regardless of how many times you have won it. :Whistle:

I agree that the World Club Championship title does not mean we are the best team in the world perhaps as it would take a much larger competition to prove so but the fact of the matter is we still hold the title and if it was you lot that held that title you would be doing the same as we are and declaring yourself as world champs.

I think that the statement 'we are the most successful club in England ever' is wearing a little thin now too because if we win the league this year then I make that eighteen league titles each and we have won the FA Cup a lot more than you so it's debatable that WE are the most successful English team ever if you disregard the Mickey Mouse cup that is the League Cup which we always field a weakened side when we play in, it's just that this year our reserve team was good enough to win it. You may be the most successful English team in Europe but that is a different statement to the one you made.

And you may be from Ireland but you are a scouse fan and that makes you a dirty, thieving, bin dipping, scouser in my eyes. And another thing, stop banging on about the fact you are top of the UEFA rankings because like I said before, statistics mean fuck all.......we won it last year and being top of the UEFA rankings isn't going to win you it this year.

NORTHERN IRELAND thats where im from Belfast is in Northern Ireland we have won the most success out of any team in England fact no ifs or buts about it and yes Man utd will be on level trems if they win it this year but how much money has it took to do i would say 600 mill plus since 1999 and since 2000 we have won 14 cups not the best that can be won but not bad for the 138mill houller spent and the 170ish mill rafas spent we cant compete with the transfer budget of your lot and Chelskia and we dont pretend to we buy one worldclass player and thats it for another year and thats as far the money goes but thats ok wif me for the mean time we have shown that head to head we are a better side this season we have scored the most goals in the league therefore at the moment we are the most attacking team in it the tables are turning the heat is on we are coming to get use and i wont put down Manchester because lets face it theres not many man u fans in it 99% are from elsewhere :D

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

NORTHERN IRELAND thats where im from Belfast is in Northern Ireland we have won the most success out of any team in England fact no ifs or buts about it and yes Man utd will be on level trems if they win it this year but how much money has it took to do i would say 600 mill plus since 1999 and since 2000 we have won 14 cups not the best that can be won but not bad for the 138mill houller spent and the 170ish mill rafas spent we cant compete with the transfer budget of your lot and Chelskia and we dont pretend to we buy one worldclass player and thats it for another year and thats as far the money goes but thats ok wif me for the mean time we have shown that head to head we are a better side this season we have scored the most goals in the league therefore at the moment we are the most attacking team in it the tables are turning the heat is on we are coming to get use and i wont put down Manchester because lets face it theres not many man u fans in it 99% are from elsewhere :D

You really are a lunatic. You want to bring the amount of money that gets spent by each club into it? For someone who seems to like quoting statistics that's ironic because if you check them well enough you'll find that the dippers spend a lot of money themselves. It's all irrelevant anyway as we all know that football has been ruined by the corporate era and that the top four teams in England have money thrown at them left right and centre. No one else can compete. That's not the issue here. You need to spend your money wisely - Robbie Keane isn't going to do fuck all for your squad.

To be honest I find it hard to take someone serious who is that stupid, they take great pleasure in announcing they are from Northern Ireland in CAPITALS and then in the same paragraph having a go at fans of United for not being from Manchester. I suppose because you're from Ireland it makes you a scouser through and through? You're even worse than a real scouser, you're a wannabe scouser. And rather stupid, to boot.

I really hope you carry on posting because your posts are providing me with me with no end of hysterical laughter.

"Up to me" since 2005

You really are a lunatic. You want to bring the amount of money that gets spent by each club into it? For someone who seems to like quoting statistics that's ironic because if you check them well enough you'll find that the dippers spend a lot of money themselves. It's all irrelevant anyway as we all know that football has been ruined by the corporate era and that the top four teams in England have money thrown at them left right and centre. No one else can compete. That's not the issue here. You need to spend your money wisely - Robbie Keane isn't going to do fuck all for your squad.

To be honest I find it hard to take someone serious who is that stupid, they take great pleasure in announcing they are from Northern Ireland in CAPITALS and then in the same paragraph having a go at fans of United for not being from Manchester. I suppose because you're from Ireland it makes you a scouser through and through? You're even worse than a real scouser, you're a wannabe scouser. And rather stupid, to boot.

I really hope you carry on posting because your posts are providing me with me with no end of hysterical laughter.

Well my dads from Liverpool so i suppose that makes me half scouse Robbie Keane was not rafas signing we all know that you also make me laugh with your im always right and no one else is no matter what everything i have said has been facts just like rafa i only deal in facts where are you from then my friend what makes you such a hot head i bet your a ginger are you cracking up under the pressure it seems that way have you always been a keyboard warrioror is it a new thing in your life anyways im finished with this thread its taking up to much of my time that i would usally be looking at thai bliff say what you want pretend im still writting back if it gets your day in thats ok with me.

Money Number 1

No matter what history tells, what counts is the present and the future.

Man U is the team in England that has my support, that has been like forever and will remain my whole life.

My hommies however are Ajax Amsterdam, they play the most attrective game here in Holland over the years.

I like the game of Man U and that will never change, they are in my oppinion the best team in the UK.

Cheers,

Adrie.

I'm sorry I overlooked this. I have just read the entire thread and noticed what you have said. You are now officially someone I respect. You should learn however that United are a religion and you should be more pure in your thoughts with United. I'll be in Amsterdam in May if you're up for a meet. :P:Beer2:

"Up to me" since 2005

Well my dads from Liverpool so i suppose that makes me half scouse Robbie Keane was not rafas signing we all know that you also make me laugh with your im always right and no one else is no matter what everything i have said has been facts just like rafa i only deal in facts where are you from then my friend what makes you such a hot head i bet your a ginger are you cracking up under the pressure it seems that way have you always been a keyboard warrioror is it a new thing in your life anyways im finished with this thread its taking up to much of my time that i would usally be looking at thai bliff say what you want pretend im still writting back if it gets your day in thats ok with me.

Just as I thought, you have made yourself look so stupid you have no option but to come out with some incoherent rubbish that is becoming increasingly more inane and inarticulate as the night progresses.

My definition of being a keyboard warrior is someone who makes threats without having the balls to do it in person and as of yet I haven't done that. I'm not hiding behind my computer screen, I'm just tearing you apart in this argument/debate from it.

I'm finding it really hard to understand your posts now, I can only assume you are intoxicated or disabled in some fashion?

And for the record, I'm not ginger. Most people on here will know that I'm bald but I'm certainly not ginger.

And if you're willing to grant the answer to a personal question, can you tell me if your Mrs is an Irish bird?

"Up to me" since 2005

Thats about 12-0 to Siam sam....Thats another United victory for the books....I'm starting to feel sorry for money, he keeps banging away and getting knocked down over and over.......If he is a retard then I'll do a 360 and say "good effort "...........

Just as I thought, you have made yourself look so stupid you have no option but to come out with some incoherent rubbish that is becoming increasingly more inane and inarticulate as the night progresses.

My definition of being a keyboard warrior is someone who makes threats without having the balls to do it in person and as of yet I haven't done that. I'm not hiding behind my computer screen, I'm just tearing you apart in this argument/debate from it.

I'm finding it really hard to understand your posts now, I can only assume you are intoxicated or disabled in some fashion?

And for the record, I'm not ginger. Most people on here will know that I'm bald but I'm certainly not ginger.

And if you're willing to grant the answer to a personal question, can you tell me if your Mrs is an Irish bird?

Tearing me apart 555 yea im about to cry as i said im finished with this tread its boring me ill stick to the Pattaya stuff theres no talking to man u supporters sometimes im not having an argument just stating facts and your cracking up and making me laugh thanks for that why would my mrs be irish if i live in Northern Ireland if your from this country your british not irish do you not know anything.

Money Number 1

Thats about 12-0 to Siam sam....Thats another United victory for the books....I'm starting to feel sorry for money, he keeps banging away and getting knocked down over and over.......If he is a retard then I'll do a 360 and say "good effort "...........

[/quote/]

Does that ass taste good

Money Number 1

Tearing me apart 555 yea im about to cry as i said im finished with this tread its boring me ill stick to the Pattaya stuff theres no talking to man u supporters sometimes im not having an argument just stating facts and your cracking up and making me laugh thanks for that why would my mrs be irish if i live in Northern Ireland if your from this country your british not irish do you not know anything.

Oh my Buddha, with every post you make you make yourself look even more stupid. You had a go and me for being a United fan who is not from Manchester yet you are a Liverpool fan from Northern Ireland. Fact. That on it's own has made you look a twat.

And it was me that first said I found your posts humorous and that they were providing me with fun and laughter.....have you really run out of things to say so much you now have to say the same as me?

I really can't believe that you can be that stupid to say that if you are from Northern Ireland you are British and not Irish. You are both. I am from England, but that's part of Britain so I am both English AND British. Do you see where I'm coming from? You're from Northern Ireland but you don't class yourself as Irish? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Perhaps you are unique in some way?

And this for me is the best bit.....and I'll even quote you: "why would my Mrs be Irish if I live in Northern Ireland" 55555555555 I don't know......it's just a hunch but the fact you are from Northern Ireland leads me to believe your Mrs may be Irish in the same way if you were from Wales it would lead me to believe your Mrs would be Welsh. You really CAN'T be this stupid can you?

Please, please, please post again. This is fucking priceless and I have never come across an individual quite like you on a message forum.

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005

Oh my Buddha, with every post you make you make yourself look even more stupid. You had a go and me for being a United fan who is not from Manchester yet you are a Liverpool fan from Northern Ireland. Fact. That on it's own has made you look a twat.

And it was me that first said I found your posts humorous and that they were providing me with fun and laughter.....have you really run out of things to say so much you now have to say the same as me?

I really can't believe that you can be that stupid to say that if you are from Northern Ireland you are British and not Irish. You are both. I am from England, but that's part of Britain so I am both English AND British. Do you see where I'm coming from? You're from Northern Ireland but you don't class yourself as Irish? I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Perhaps you are unique in some way?

And this for me is the best bit.....and I'll even quote you: "why would my Mrs be Irish if I live in Northern Ireland" 55555555555 I don't know......it's just a hunch but the fact you are from Northern Ireland leads me to believe your Mrs may be Irish in the same way if you were from Wales it would lead me to believe your Mrs would be Welsh. You really CAN'T be this stupid can you?

Please, please, please post again. This is fucking priceless and I have never come across an individual quite like you on a message forum.

i am from n.ireland and i am not irish im british we are a british state with a british government and have british money so we are 100% british,i dont want to go into religion but the catholics in n.ireland class themselves as irish but in truth they are british if you live in republic of ireland you are irish so he is true in what he said and dont try and argue with me because i am right i have lived in n.ireland all my life and i know i am british.if i was irish i would hold an irish passport but i have a british 1 as i am from britian.

i am from n.ireland and i am not irish im british we are a british state with a british government and have british money so we are 100% british,i dont want to go into religion but the catholics in n.ireland class themselves as irish but in truth they are british if you live in republic of ireland you are irish so he is true in what he said and dont try and argue with me because i am right i have lived in n.ireland all my life and i know i am british.if i was irish i would hold an irish passport but i have a british 1 as i am from britian.

Well if you say I'm wrong then I must be........if you don't want to argue with me then refrain from posting.

When people ask you where you are from I bet you say 'Britain' every time then? Get real.

I'm from England and yes I am British. If people ask me what nationality I am then I say British but I am also English too.

Let's get this right........you're from Northern Ireland but you're not Irish? I see. What do you do on St. Patrick's day? Are you ashamed to be Irish?

"Up to me" since 2005

Give it a rest fellas - back to footie if we can????

I think that's a fair comment as this thread is almost getting into religion and we know that all hell will break loose soon enough. If you read the thread from the start it's fucking crazy how it changes so quickly and if you argue for long enough it always seems to end up with religion.

"Up to me" since 2005

Well if you say I'm wrong then I must be........if you don't want to argue with me then refrain from posting.

When people ask you where you are from I bet you say 'Britain' every time then? Get real.

I'm from England and yes I am British. If people ask me what nationality I am then I say British but I am also English too.

Let's get this right........you're from Northern Ireland but you're not Irish? I see. What do you do on St. Patrick's day? Are you ashamed to be Irish?

i dont celebrate st patricks day its an irish thing and as i am not irish no point in me celebrating it its big in the republic of ireland but not up here in northern ireland what some people forget is that they are 2 completely different countrys. i have read most of your posts and you seem to come on this forum to argue with people,and you always seem to think you are rite well i will not be feeding you ammo for another argument it doesnt really matter hwat you think but i know my nationality you can argue all day you will still be wrong.

555555555555555555 your a good one mate keep up the good arguing thats all your posts seem to be you are one sad little man :Good_Job:

Money Number 1

Sorry mate but I have to back Siam Sam up here. People from England are English and British, People from Northern Ireland are Irish and British, People from Wales are Welsh and British and people from Scotland are Scottish and British. People from the Republic of Ireland are just Irish. It's black and white my friend. There are no grey areas here. Everyone in Great Britain is British, just the same as everyone in the EU is European.

Back to the premier league. It is the best league in the world for sure. It is way ahead of any other football league in the world at this moment in time. It has the best players, the most competitiveness and the most fast paced football played with flair! Name me one league in the world that is better right now? Spain and Italy are the only 2 contenders and they aren't even close to the Premier League right now!

I notice that the OP is flying a Welsh flag. Do you even have a league to compare to the English Premier League? I think not.

I think that you have maybe been watching too much of your beloved stoke on trent when you say that premier league footballers of today don't compare with the 70's. Ball control and crossing is of the highest stanard ever in the Premier league. The footballers today are athletes and train to the highest levels ever and keep improving season after season. A top 70's side today probably would compare to Sunday morning club football at todays Standards.

Peace.

Edited by Jonaz

Use are wrong its different here its like the rangers suporters in scotland they would say that they are british not Scotish you can argue to the cows comw home the Unionists in Northren Ireland are British not irish ask any BM from northern ireland and they will tell you the same British passports is the giveaway you cant tell someone that they are something when they know you are wrong ask yourself whats the past 4o+ years of the troubles been for?

Money Number 1

Look money.......2 things...1 you dont know your own nationality.......2...your scouse team had 1 win and it went to your head....Cant you just let it go, chill out or do whatever the Irish do to get over it......Start a thread about Eddie Irvine or U2...You'd be a bigger know all about them.