Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Premier League

todder

To say that Ronaldo is not even in the top five best players in the world shows that you are a fool who knows little about football. From what I can see you know little about spelling and punctuation too. You are a deluded dipper fan who can't see past his own team and see that there are better players out there other than Gerrard who is no where near the best player in the world. According to you if a player scores free kicks then they shouldn't be credited as goals? You are talking shite.

I can see past my own team and I don't think Ronaldo is the best player in the world.

lol wats spelling got to do with football anyways letstalk about Ronaldo he dives he cant take it when he gets tackled he moans every week about the refs in england and he came out and said he wanted to leave uts a the start of the season only for real to pull out. I am talking about Gerrard this season not last and i think and also do the punits on sentanta sports football program "Football Matters" think that he is at the moment playing the best football in the world closely followed by Messi and as for not seeing past my own team I am a football fan not a tourist that goes to see Man Utd play once in there lifetime like must of there crowd do thats why there home fans r shite.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• money number 1

• Siam Sam

• blett1111

• my_name_mark_u_like_me

gerrard the best in the world lol is that after ronaldo messi kaka benzima. gerrard is a diver himself remember athletico madrid?? he dived for a penalty so thats a skill he has picked up!

Like I said, he's a deluded dipper fan.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

gerrard the best in the world lol is that after ronaldo messi kaka benzima. gerrard is a diver himself remember athletico madrid?? he dived for a penalty so thats a skill he has picked up!

Another fake man u supporter come back when uve seen ur team play

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

O I almost forgot 4-1 easy

Money Number 1

And that has what to do with the fact you are talking shite? We were talking about a completely different subject and then, just as a child would you brought that up. You are a fool.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

whose top of the premiership? european champions? english premiership champions? carling cup champions? in the fa cup semi final and in a european cup quarter final? o.k use won 4-1 forget about it it will never happen again just like liverpool will never win the leauge again...gerrard the best in the world lol that really made me laugh liverpool f.c 2 trophyless years ha ha ha

And that has what to do with the fact you are talking shite? We were talking about a completely different subject and then, just as a child would you brought that up. You are a fool.

Its ok dont take it so bad im sure uve been to see man u lots of times what was the score the last time we played ur shower of shite then where was your Ronaldo that day lol :D

Money Number 1

whose top of the premiership? european champions? english premiership champions? carling cup champions? in the fa cup semi final and in a european cup quarter final? o.k use won 4-1 forget about it it will never happen again just like liverpool will never win the leauge again...gerrard the best in the world lol that really made me laugh liverpool f.c 2 trophyless years ha ha ha

And how many times have you been to see your team agian your just a number not a supporter just like the other 95% of man u fans who will never be there to see them.

Money Number 1

think we are going a bit off topic guys???

you should try watching my team, they are shite, and they were shite in the 70s :D

lol wats spelling got to do with football anyways letstalk about Ronaldo he dives he cant take it when he gets tackled he moans every week about the refs in england and he came out and said he wanted to leave uts a the start of the season only for real to pull out. I am talking about Gerrard this season not last and i think and also do the punits on sentanta sports football program "Football Matters" think that he is at the moment playing the best football in the world closely followed by Messi and as for not seeing past my own team I am a football fan not a tourist that goes to see Man Utd play once in there lifetime like must of there crowd do thats why there home fans r shite.

Well that's settled then. If the pundits on Setanta say he is the best in the world then he must be. I do not go to see United play any more but to say I go once in a lifetime is rubbish as I used to go a lot before I started going to Thailand and I'm sure those days will return again. Don't judge people you know nothing about.

You appear to be a bit stupid......you use the fact that you are a football fan as a defence against not being able to see past your own team? Not sure how that works but I'm sure you can enlighten me with some more cutting edge football wisdom.

And don't forget that OT holds 67000 people which is a lot more than your tin shit house of a ground, with a huge portion of them being season ticket holders so your statement that most of the crowd in OT are tourists that go once in a lifetime is just more bullshit to go along with the other bullshit you have already posted on this subject.

And do not forget everyone, on the strength of that 1-4 win, the dippers are now officially the best team in the world. Even though they won fuck all last year and will do so again ths year.

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005

think we are going a bit off topic guys???

you should try watching my team, they are shite, and they were shite in the 70s :D

liverpool were good in the 70,s and shite now i bet money number 1 wishes he was born in the 70,s so he could of seen liverpool win decent trophys lol

Well that's settled then. If the pundits on Setanta say he is the best in the world then he must be. I do not go to see United play any more but to say I go once in a lifetime is rubbish as I used to go a lot before I started going to Thailand and I'm sure those days will return again. Don't judge people you know nothing about.

You appear to be a bit stupid......you use the fact that you are a football fan as a defence against now being able to see past your own team? Not sure how that works but I'm sure you can enlighten me with some more cutting edge football wisdom.

And don't forget that OT holds 67000 people which is a lot more than your tin shit house of a ground, with a huge portion of them being season ticket holders so your statement that most of the crowd in OT are tourists that go once in a lifetime is just more bullshit to go along with the other bullshit you have already posted on this subject.

So how can our 45 thousand make more noise than your 76212 (NOT 67000 that was two years ago) Anfeild a tin shed lol a very very loud one at that the reason utds shit support doesent make any noise is because its diffrent people every week the season tickets are changed every week a fine example of present corparte football at its best (the prawn sandwich crew) utds away support being the hardcore are there every single week the red amry i think they like to be called dont get me wrong utd play good football but ronaldo is not the best in the world at this moment and sentanta sports punits knowmore about football than Siam sam from Kazakhstan anyways im finished with this tread Its turned into the we our utd no one gets a look in tread.

Money Number 1

O and before i go look at the uefa rankings for clubs see whos top

Money Number 1

O and before i go look at the uefa rankings for clubs see whos top

i'm guessing it's not port vale? :D

So how can our 45 thousand make more noise than your 76212 (NOT 67000 that was two years ago) Anfeild a tin shed lol a very very loud one at that the reason utds shit support doesent make any noise is because its diffrent people every week the season tickets are changed every week a fine example of present corparte football at its best (the prawn sandwich crew) utds away support being the hardcore are there every single week the red amry i think they like to be called dont get me wrong utd play good football but ronaldo is not the best in the world at this moment and sentanta sports punits knowmore about football than Siam sam from Kazakhstan anyways im finished with this tread Its turned into the we our utd no one gets a look in tread.

Yes sorry I meant 76000. To be honest OT doesn't have a very good atmosphere, only some games. I can live with that. United have some of the best away fans in the country if you want to talk about atmosphere. I never said Ronaldo was the best player in the world, I think you need to go back and read my posts........I'm assuming you have the ability to digest them properly and let them register within your head?

Oh my Buddha, do you really think I'm from Kazakhstan? You really are one thick cunt mate. It's like dealing with a ten year old.....perhaps you are.

I'm off to bed but I'll leave you something to mull on.........

we are the current World, European and English champions who are top of the league with a game in hand when there are nine left to play.

Edited by Siam Sam

"Up to me" since 2005

Yes sorry I meant 76000. To be honest OT doesn't have a very good atmosphere, only some games. I can live with that. United have some of the best away fans in the country if you want to talk about atmosphere. I never said Ronaldo was the best player in the world, I think you need to go back and read my posts........I'm assuming you have the ability to digest them properly and let them register within your head?

Oh my Buddha, do you really think I'm from Kazakhstan? You really are one thick cunt mate. It's like dealing with a ten year old.....perhaps you are.

I'm off to bed but I'll leave you something to mull on.........

we are the current World, European and English champions who are top of the league with a game in hand when there are nine left to play.

Disrespectful or inflammatory comments designed to incite other members are not permitted, flaming of other board members is prohibited, this does not include casual banter amongst friends. If it seems to be going too far then PA staff will step in to ensure that it is kept fun and friendly

I hope the mods do something about these disrespectful comments im done.

Edited by money number 1

Money Number 1

And after a while the smoke drifted away and the battlefield left an ugly sight of the casualties that were left behind :Good_Job::o:)

Thats it money number 1 go have a cry to the mods. They probably support Man u and they might give you the chop for dissing MAN U.......Where do you live? PM me and I'll send a box of tissues.

Disrespectful or inflammatory comments designed to incite other members are not permitted, flaming of other board members is prohibited, this does not include casual banter amongst friends. If it seems to be going too far then PA staff will step in to ensure that it is kept fun and friendly

I hope the mods do something about these disrespectful comments im done.

I'm sure they can make up their own minds without you having to prompt them. I was only stating the truth.

And after a while the smoke drifted away and the battlefield left an ugly sight of the casualties that were left behind :Kissass: :Oops1: :02:

I'm still standing.

Thats it money number 1 go have a cry to the mods. They probably support Man u and they might give you the chop for dissing MAN U.......Where do you live? PM me and I'll send a box of tissues.

They're not. Most of them don't like football and the ones that do are Arsenal fans.

"Up to me" since 2005

In a country that knows more than the ozzys about football stick to afl mate

Money Number 1

I'm sure they can make up their own minds without you having to prompt them. I was only stating the truth.

I'm still standing.

They're not. Most of them don't like football and the ones that do are Arsenal fans.

Your a bit of a keyboard warrior there my friend nothing better to do but try and be a hero on internet forums no need to get all worked up over man utd they were an easy team to beat your world class defence looked like a couple of boys when they came up against the real world class players your wonder winger has only scored 3 prem league goals against the top four that speaks for itself and your manager says that you desevered to win 555 yea dead on alex what was the score again? What ive seen over the past two weeks the heat is on and its showin on utd as a club and on there so called support you are cracking like the rest of them throwing insults to try to hide your anger at the turth I was only pointing out that you broke a rule after all with all them posts you should know them by now so stop acting like a board god and start acting like the rest of us.

Money Number 1

ouch!!!!!!! That hurts.........Over here we call it the world game, they also have the world cup.....I wonder why your English clubs push into Asia etc for more support, they must be wasting their time and money because only scousers like you understand the game. Now, I'll get back to my NRL. I can grasp that.

ouch!!!!!!! That hurts.........Over here we call it the world game, they also have the world cup.....I wonder why your English clubs push into Asia etc for more support, they must be wasting their time and money because only scousers like you understand the game. Now, I'll get back to my NRL. I can grasp that.

Thanks for that yes run of to your rugby

Money Number 1

and i thought it was only the "live" board what well and truly fucks threads with petty arguements :GoldenSmile1:

Oh no we dont - 2 Gooners and the rest dont like football..................I think!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!