IGNORED

Nova Gold

wurstel

Hi guys, I booked Nova Gold hotel for October/November. Is it a good choice? Or shall I cancel and look for another hotel near Soi 6?

I stayed here in 2016 and put a review on the site on this forum...

In summary, it is a great place if you spend a lot of time on the Six, is a bit out of the way if you are more a Walking St / Metro punter, but still only a 5 minute walk from Second Road at Soi 6 or 10 min walk from the end of Buakhao at Pattaya Klang.

Decent facilities, good room size and you can use the rooftop pool at the sister Amari round the corner as the NG pool is small and in the shade.

That part of Pattaya is a secluded little enclave, a few nice hotels and there were a handful of coffee shops,  restaurants and 7/11s around pre covid, not sure what the area is like now though.

Edited by PR1977

Must check this video if you staying at Nova. 

Your video is about a different hotel tiger007  ?, OP is asking about Nova Gold hotel  :)

Previous reviews of Nova Gold on here have all had good things to say about the hotel

The area is fine to stay in, I had 2 week at Nova Suites in Feb 2022, just round the corner from Nova Gold. There was a 7/11 & a Big C express shop open, whilst the Big C supermarket is only a 20min walk away

As PR1977 says, its a short walk to either 2nd road or the end of Soi Buakhao at Pattaya Klang, where you can get a baht bus very quickly

Meh, was there once for 2 weeks wouldn't book it again. If you like the area you got better options like ktk or the various at mind.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.