IGNORED

Air Asia 1 year unlimited ticket

mai

Hi.

Anyone joined the May 2022 - 5555baht 1 year "free" domestic&inter. travel, where you pay taxes only?

Interested to know if weekend flights are ever available in the booking system for this deal and if that includes future holiday weekends over the next year. And does that really include the international destinations too.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, mai said:

Hi.

Anyone joined the May 2022 - 5555baht 1 year "free" domestic&inter. travel, where you pay taxes only?

Interested to know if weekend flights are ever available in the booking system for this deal and if that includes future holiday weekends over the next year. And does that really include the international destinations too.

Thanks

I have not seen this but will research it.

Appears to be a good deal if you live in Thailand and like to take small trips here and there throughout the year.

Here is a LINK to the Air Asia Unlimited Ticket.

The deadline is on 15th of May.

The normal cost is about 400+ baht more.

I will keep it in mind for future.

14. Are there any fees and charges that are incurred for my flight redemptions?

Yes, using the subscription to redeem flight(s) will only waive the base fare for the flight(s) and does not include any optional add-ons, passenger service charge, regulatory service charge, departure levies, fuel surcharges and other charges set by international airports (ie border clearance levy, advance passenger facilitation charge/processing service), if any. For the avoidance of doubt, such additional fees and charges shall be payable by the passenger at the time of booking.

The base fare is usually small on Airasia, it's all the other fees and taxes that get you. At 5,555 baht, it doesn't sound like a good deal to me, unless your going to use them a few times a month maybe.

• Like 1