IGNORED

Cheapest way of sending money?

chenposeb

Atm card is the way forward, charge is £1.50 per transaction with the Halifax bank in the UK. I opened a basic account (Visa Electron) no overdrafts etc, can only draw on what you put in.

www.pattaya4leisure.com

• 1 month later...

As stated before open a seperate account in your name and give her ATM card. Works better if you have internet banking with same bank as if there is a problem you can transfer money into account immediateley (no waiting 5 days for funds to clear)

My LT Thai GF and I opened up a Bangkok Bank Account. They have a branch in New York so all I did after opening the account is added it to my list of "Transfer To" accounts on my US banks online transfers page. No cost at all. It takes about 4 days to hit the account but so what. She never really asks for money. She is great at saving the cash. I can check her usage online and she seems to be responsible.

Edited by Texan009