IGNORED

Duangtawan Hotel/Chiang Mai

Hello, I'm going to be in Thailand for about 6 weeks July/August. Many years since I have been to Chiang Mai and though I might spend a week there.

Seen this hotel on youtube, it looked nice, good location swimming pool etc but can anyone confirm if it is girl friendly?

Tanks in advance

Yes it is.

Pool is freezing get very little Sun

Normally a stopover hotel for chinese Tour Groups but that said great location nice breaky and lovely staff.

Rooms are pretty big as is bathrooms and come out front hotel go left up to Bar areas . Go right takes you to Night Market end Road go right again then by Bank a gap takes you into another market area with food at night and only short stroll from river area.

Chaing Mai is great lots to do a better IMO pussy Market than Hua Hin and always worth a Trip

Thanks Frost, that sounds great, will be my first trip to CM since 1988, may have changed a bit

• Like 1

yes it is the lift goes to the ground floor so no need to go past the front desk which is on the first floor at all