IGNORED

18 Coins Hotel

Regor21

stayed there over xmas and new year, nice enough place for what you pay, the food is good and they usually have a special deal on for the beer, believe it was 3 bottles for 120bht, also if your a golfer they organise days out for you...

Hi Vern,

I too stayed there Xmas and New Year as met Alan and Storm on previous trip. You may well have seen us (Probably definatley heard us lol) Spent many a day getting hammered on the San Mig promotion with the lads that frequented the bar.

Cheap accomodation, EXCELLENT food, and great guys, Storms a LEGEND!! (Even though he's a Mackem! haha)

Would recommend it as a cheap base. Only negative was one of the girls on reception was an utterly HORRIBLE, RUDE, LITTLE BITCH!! But she got told!!

i`ll more than likely have seen you mate, did u drink with macam and wiggy ? dont know if you remember me though, big fat cunt with a goatee beard...

sorry I have to disagree on the food - had breakfast here once and only once on last trip, wasn't good food and felt like i was intruding on the waitresses time......won't eat here again thanks

Vern, was sat with the lads on a daily basis, Gary(Manchester, lives in Patts), Chris (Oldham), Brad (?), Peter (Sunderland), Wobbly (Tortured as the tightest man in Pattaya) Storm (Mad Mackem) Alan (Runs the place)All great guys, had one all day bender in there that was off the scale.

Best Liver/Bacon/Onions and Mash in Pattaya!!

Seems like I was sat with you on the odd days over xmas with Wiggy and his mates, they sure know how to knock em back, you wont be disappointed there for sure. All good lads, great location. Yes, one of the waitresses is a little stuck up cow and needs a good rodgering, or should i say wiggying!!!!

I had a great time and will be calling for an afternoon or 3 on the pop in september, first class banter!! Where you from Blade?

I have been reading this latest lot of reviews f or 18 Coins hotel. I too have had an interest in staying there , but after reading some very negative reviews previosly re= cleanliness , staff attitudes etc , I was having second thoughts. My querry is, has the situation changed now that they have a change of managemen t ?? It would certainly help if someone would take the time to post some up to date pictures of the rooms ,and bathrooms, to us look at. Keep the reviews coming !!

• 2 weeks later...

yes I would like to know more about rooms etc, looks like they have just put there rates up on the web site, all info much appreciated , cheers

Has anybody stayed at Chaplins on Soi 3 lately? I was there in 2006, looking back it was it need of a makeover and new mattresses!!

Many thanks all.

I had a great time and will be calling for an afternoon or 3 on the pop in september, first class banter!! Where you from Blade?

UK mate, have a house in LOs

i stayed there for 11 weeks over the xmas new year

rooms are basic enough..price is very compeitive

allan is opening a new bar on the roof

food is great i taught and at a good price

used to be some big sessions there over the xmas with a few english guys :GoldenSmile1::Drunk_Party:

http://www.18coinshotel.com/

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Oh yes, and i was participating in those very sessions, was there over new year 27th Dec - 11th Jan. Great times were had!! Gary from Manchester has got to be the funniest guy i have ever met and Alan and Sorm are top guys!!

Oh yes, and i was participating in those very sessions, was there over new year 27th Dec - 11th Jan. Great times were had!! Gary from Manchester has got to be the funniest guy i have ever met and Alan and Sorm are top guys!!

:D Awwwww! come on guy's plenty of replies here , but..... still no up to date photo's.

Iam sure it would help us us all out ... "If Only"!!.. someone would take the time to post a few pic's :Oi1:

Golden Oldie, i have no room pics but they were very basic, if your looking for cheap acomodation its a good bet apprx 450 - 500 per night low season i believe. Although the bar/resteraunt and the guys that drink there are great the rooms are...well 500 BT rooms.

I would personally stay around the corner so to speak for an extra few hundred bhat, Pasadena lodge, irish rovers, amageddon bar, Liquid lounge...

They have just put there rates up, but still not badly priced , but without up to date photos hard to tell, have booked else where, thanks for the info.

Standard Room

April 16th – September 30th 550 Baht per night

October 1st – December 22nd 500 Baht per night

December 23rd – January 6th 600 Baht per night

January 7th – April 15th 500 Baht per night