IGNORED

Boracay

just wanted to say that if your ever in boracay go to "hey jude" restaurant on white beach

great pizza and pasta

also lots of girls in bikinis around the place

hey_jude_bar.jpg

I will certainly give it a try next time I'm in the Philippines.

Thanks for the notice mate.

Adrie.

Hmm, always heard the if you go to Borocay that you need to take a GF with you are there is little or no takeout on offer...

I'll let you know in a couple months, I'll be there for a week...

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from Boracay and have to say one of the best beach spots in asia.

Stayed right on the beach, beautiful sand, weather and water

Many of the restaurants and bars are located right on the beach and IMO this place is much better than Phuket, langkawi, etc

Took a little friend so was not looking for ladies although there were numerous single ladies everywhere, both local and travellers. It was obvious that it would not be hard to pick up here although i dont know about taking someone back to your hotel

I would recommend this place as a must do for those who like a relaxing beach vacation (take your or a lady)

Top shelf and highly recommended

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry