IGNORED

Nirun Condo 36sqm 5,000/month

expatdude

My Nirun unit in Building D (the big building) is available. Again, 5000 per month. One month deposit.

I'm a good landlord, you're free to talk to the former tenant who just moved to confirm that. For example, I returned his whole deposit when he moved out as he left the unit clean and in good shape.

The unit is facing and above the pool in the big building--no real view, but shaded from the sun. Standard fridge, king sized bed, in room safe, induction cooker and various kitchen stuff, 40+ inch LCD tv. The month fees are 450? which includes cable I believe. There's internet available of course. Electricity is at government rates.

Pictures are old except there is only one sofa now, the one on the right in the first picture I got rid of at the previous tenant's request. No washing machine, but I'm thinking about rectifying that.

Nirun is a great place if you like being in the heart of Pattaya. Walking distance to Big C extra. Tons of shops and restaurants downstairs.

I'm interested in a longer term tenant who takes good care of their living space.

NewNirun-08-2.jpg

NewNirun-12-2.jpg

NewNirun-13-2.jpg

NewNirun-17-2.jpg

NewNirun-21-2.jpg

Nirun01.jpg

Nirun03.jpg

Nirun04.jpg

Nirun05.jpg

NewNirun-06.jpg

This looks really good for the price, will be making a 2 month (60 day) trip sometime this year.

I love my usual place but it's triple this price, will be following this thread & if it's still available would like to stay a month in each.

Walked past nirun several times & as I'm doubling my time, I will need a more budget friendly place for the 2nd month.

Just noticed OP looking for longer tenant, but I take very good care of the places I stay (a little OCD with cleaning) & if it's available I'd love to rent for a month.

On 04/05/2022 at 03:04, Baxidar ba said:

This looks really good for the price, will be making a 2 month (60 day) trip sometime this year.

I love my usual place but it's triple this price, will be following this thread & if it's still available would like to stay a month in each.

Walked past nirun several times & as I'm doubling my time, I will need a more budget friendly place for the 2nd month.

Just noticed OP looking for longer tenant, but I take very good care of the places I stay (a little OCD with cleaning) & if it's available I'd love to rent for a month.

I'm open to it if it's available when you come. I'll update this thread if it gets rented.

On 04/05/2022 at 05:03, Soi7 said:

Its an older condo block with a Thai village feel to it. Everyone is friendly lots of shops within the complex and about 500 meters to Pattaya klang and the big c extra. Owned 2 units here over the 18 years.  i have been in Thailand and always been happy. It tends to get a bad rap by some most of that comes from those that have never stayed here. Many other forum members live here as well I have added some complex photos.

Thanks for the assist @Soi7. Truly appreciated.

Edited by expatdude

• 7 months later...

I know the place shown by the OP, a good friend lived there for a couple of years and was happy with the apartment, she also thought the OP was a good landlord.
I've been there quite a few times and only missed a bit more attractive view. But certainly value for money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hope the OP is ok with me commenting. I just wanted to compliment him on what must be the very best value condo in Pattaya. For anyone on a budget it looks heaven sent - clean, comfortable and with all mod cons. I also think the location is ace…this is particularly true as more of Pattaya’s nightlife moves inland to the likes of soi choiapoon and over 3rd road.

As I say great condo for the price.

4 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I also think the location is ace…this is particularly true as more of Pattaya’s nightlife moves inland to the likes of soi choiapoon and over 3rd road.

As I say great condo for the price.

It is actually quite close to Soi Bongkot......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/12/2022 at 05:29, expatdude said:

Rented until early March.

The renter has to go back home early, so the condo is available again.

I just installed a railing on the balcony; it is very solid and looks great, so it really feels a lot safer out there. In addition, the condo now has a washing machine. I'll post pictures of the balcony soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2023 at 08:51, tps said:

Has this condo been rented ?

The condo is currently available.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Clay93 said:

Would love to take a look in person if possible.

You're welcome to look but 5,000 a month is the long-term price--stays of a year or more.

• Like 2

I agree with @Soi7that this is a good price and a good location.

My situation is that I will be moving to LOS permanently later this year and this looks like somewhere I would be happy to rent for initially for 3 months (noting your comment about price), of course if no longer available I would like to know and I apologise as winding things up here in the UK is influencing when I make the move. I would be grateful if you could keep me updated.

6 minutes ago, geezerrb said:

I would be grateful if you could keep me updated.

My tender age often prevents me from remembering to update, but you're free to message me any time. I'll also keep this thread up to date--I've been getting a lot of hits lately, but perhaps it will be free again when you come.

20 minutes ago, expatdude said:

My tender age often prevents me from remembering to update, but you're free to message me any time. I'll also keep this thread up to date--I've been getting a lot of hits lately, but perhaps it will be free again when you come.

Same, same, now 71 and retired some years not only has tech left me behind my memory is following suit!

Many thanks.

Edited by geezerrb
correction

8 hours ago, expatdude said:

You're welcome to look but 5,000 a month is the long-term price--stays of a year or more.

I'll be there for a viewing next week if still available 

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, expatdude said:

Finally rented this for at least a year contract. Thanks for all the support especially from @Soi7, @Encora, @LOTTELLEE WINNA, and @geezerrb.

No surprise really as compared to some of the astronomic rents being asked at present, it is a "bargain".

• Like 1

On 21/02/2023 at 19:30, expatdude said:

Finally rented this for at least a year contract. Thanks for all the support especially from @Soi7, @Encora, @LOTTELLEE WINNA, and @geezerrb.

Is that Ford she sold you, well  before she rented your condo, still running?

For the other readers, the OP met my Thai Lady friend first when she advertised her car. He bought it. Then a year or so later, she lost her apartment (The owner hadn't paid the mortgage and it was repossessed at short notice. She had 12 hours to move!
I advertised it here on PA, the OP responded and offered his Nirun apartment. She accepted, and when we arrived to pick the key, they recognized each other...
Definitely a gentleman!

• Like 2