IGNORED

Has anyone tried Nadias Kitchen?

The roast beef looks good as well as other breakfast sandwiches. Anyone tried it?

FB_IMG_1651033541759.jpg

• Like 2

It's a great place. I haven't had exactly that, though. On the to do list now, thanks :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Yes, lots of times.

Popular place with the locals.

Good size restaurant that also has a competition quality pool table.

My usual is the scrambled egg and salmon. Sometimes followed by a cheesecake!

Opens at 7 am for the service staff and cooks to set up, they start serving about 7:30 am.  Closes 11pm.

Friendly place and good food.

@Essexlad79 Often drags me along to there (kicking and screaming of course !  555 )

Edit: Last time I was there was yesterday, next time I will be in there, hmmm, probably tomorrow!

Edited by GorGuy
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

@Essexlad79 Often drags me along to there

This sounds familiar 😂

• Haha 2

Nadia is a good friend and its a nice place to chill and eat. I'm a coffee snob so it's  important to me they have a proper machine and use good quality beans. Also really  important the toilet is spotlessly clean.

If you have a Thai dining companion they will be extremely well catered for with a large menu.

I have taken numerous friends there and they have always been back so can highly recommend it. 

6 hours ago, jay5335 said:

The roast beef looks good as well as other breakfast sandwiches. Anyone tried it?

The food is OK but it`s a bit out of the way for any tourists to seek out....plenty of similar eating places to be found more central.

Have used this place lots of times for brekkie and ticks most boxes-sausages not great but everything else spot on. And the missus likes their Thai food.

Highly recommend this place for brekkie.

Edited by jimboh

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/04/2022 at 06:05, petermik said:

The food is OK but it`s a bit out of the way for any tourists to seek out....plenty of similar eating places to be found more central.

Where is it?

On 27/04/2022 at 12:24, Essexlad79 said:

Nadia is a good friend and its a nice place to chill and eat. I'm a coffee snob so it's  important to me they have a proper machine and use good quality beans. Also really  important the toilet is spotlessly clean.

If you have a Thai dining companion they will be extremely well catered for with a large menu.

I have taken numerous friends there and they have always been back so can highly recommend it. 

@Essexlad79introduced me to Nadia's and it's great food and great coffee.

There fajitas are pretty dam good too

I had a couple of meals there at the beginning of April, one breakfast, one lunch.

Both of good quality and delicious, I would recommend.

It was a ten minute walk from my hotel in Soi 21, between 3rd road and Buakhao and the same from Pothole.

Nice atmosphere.

Edited by ChaChaBoomBoom
  • Like 3