IGNORED

local brothel Soi Esso north Pattaya all open again

asksenya

Most foreigners do not know this area in north Pattaya, its catered to Thai customers, but they welcome foreigners as well. They were mostly closed or semi closed during covid peak. I drove there 2 times last week and there were at least 15 shops open, each shop with 5-15 ladies. I parked the car and walked around, there were a few quite nice and young girls scattered among these shops.

The price stay the same 1200 include room. Its pay first system, girl will walk you to nearby short time room. I saw a few quite nice girl on my both trip, on second trip I found a really nice one on the second side street, claimed to be a student 19 years old. very nice tight body, no baby damage, but ask me for a tip for bbbj.

It was nice change from these tourist joints in central Pattaya. The area is behind Esso between Sukumvit soi 20-22. Covers a few side streets. In the past few years, I have found a few really amazing young gems in this area. I will go there from time to time to check it out.

Interesting. Something new possibly. Can you pinpoint the place in google maps?

If you can find "Esso station in North Pattaya" on google maps, then you've cracked the code:)

Went there years ago with an Asian friend who liked it, its not really a place to hang out, go drinking etc..

ST Rooms on site were filthy, think most of the customers cruise past in their car and take them to a decent short time hotel.

Yep, a few diamonds in there from time to time, but there's a reason they work there, and not in any of the bars us white devils like to frequent... 

Edited by LuckyAye

Posted (edited)

These on site rooms are mostly tiny and dirty, but on second soi that's parrarrel to Sukumvit, if you pick up a lady there, they will walk you to the same short time hotel, ask for big room on second floor, same price, or you can take lady to nearby 999 motel, nicer room for 150 baht. When you want to take lady off site to 999 motel, just pay 1100, instead of 1200(incl room), and pay 150 yourself to 999 motel. I did not know that until a nice honest mamasan told me a few years back. I will go check it out again next week, just short drive from central Pattaya. When you see Esso North Pattaya, just turn, either before or after Esso, both sois lead you to the area.

Edited by asksenya

During the peak covid time, when these shops were forced to close for long periods of time, but there were gaps that they managed to open or secretly open for a while before being shut down again. During peak pandemic, I was stuck in Thailand mostly in Pattaya, so checked out these places from time to time because all other tourist venues were almost all closed. I still found some nice young girls working part time there during pandemic, they called them sideline, it means they come work when they want, go home whenever they want, after befriended some mamasans there , they would call me if they get some new sideline girl coming to work. I got lucky a few times seeing some nice girl that worth 3000 up in Bangkok massage working here for one third price..

esso 1.JPG

esso3.JPG

esso 2.JPG