IGNORED

local brothel Soi Esso north Pattaya all open again

asksenya

Interesting. Something new possibly. Can you pinpoint the place in google maps?

If you can find "Esso station in North Pattaya" on google maps, then you've cracked the code:)

Went there years ago with an Asian friend who liked it, its not really a place to hang out, go drinking etc..

ST Rooms on site were filthy, think most of the customers cruise past in their car and take them to a decent short time hotel.

Yep, a few diamonds in there from time to time, but there's a reason they work there, and not in any of the bars us white devils like to frequent... 

Edited by LuckyAye

These on site rooms are mostly tiny and dirty, but on second soi that's parrarrel to Sukumvit, if you pick up a lady there, they will walk you to the same short time hotel, ask for big room on second floor, same price, or you can take lady to nearby 999 motel, nicer room for 150 baht. When you want to take lady off site to 999 motel, just pay 1100, instead of 1200(incl room), and pay 150 yourself to 999 motel. I did not know that until a nice honest mamasan told me a few years back. I will go check it out again next week, just short drive from central Pattaya. When you see Esso North Pattaya, just turn, either before or after Esso, both sois lead you to the area.

Edited by asksenya

During the peak covid time, when these shops were forced to close for long periods of time, but there were gaps that they managed to open or secretly open for a while before being shut down again. During peak pandemic, I was stuck in Thailand mostly in Pattaya, so checked out these places from time to time because all other tourist venues were almost all closed. I still found some nice young girls working part time there during pandemic, they called them sideline, it means they come work when they want, go home whenever they want, after befriended some mamasans there , they would call me if they get some new sideline girl coming to work. I got lucky a few times seeing some nice girl that worth 3000 up in Bangkok massage working here for one third price..

esso 1.JPG

esso3.JPG

esso 2.JPG

• Like 9

• 2 months later...

I think always best to keep places like this a secret sometimes, wrong kind of people get to know about them by advertising ,the location to these places should be shared in private messages.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

I’m definitely going to try this place out when I get back to Pattaya next month. Variety is definitely the spice of life 🔥

can anyone confirm if this area is still operating ? 

Be sure to let us know Daniel, I will not be there until late June but also keen to check it out