IGNORED

Good Beach Hotels

throwaway12

Hey guys,

my sister and her boyfriend plan to go to Phuket in November. I was there in September last year but for me it was important to stay close to the nightlife.

So i was Patong and the sea wasnt really that nice there (water not that clean tbh) and i guess now with more tourism it wont be better.

I thought i ask you if u can recommend any hotels, preferable with direct beach access/private hotel beach. To give u guide, they stayed in the Ozo Koh Samui before, so something like this would be nice. Clean & nice beach and maybe some restaurants/street food/shopping places nearby.

Happy to receive any hints

they should look at the north (west) coast of Phuket

kamala is an option, but mainly further up, bang tao beach (the whole laguna area) and mai khao beach (north of the airport). those are the main "couple relax holiday" spots and offer tons of options. from my limited knowledge, the laguna area is much more lively, the mai khao beach has the slightly better beach. both are very nice though. 

• Like 2

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.