IGNORED

Ao Nang Accomodation

Hi All 

I am planning on heading to Ao Nang over the Easter break after spending a few days in Phuket 

Any hotel or restaurant, things to do recommendations I will bringing mine own friend however she likes the bars (and the girls ) so any recent info will be appreciated 

Do you think it will be busy being the start of Songkran 

i was in ao nang a little over a year ago (feb 21). it was completely dead. and i mean really really dead. much worse than pattaya or Phuket were at this time. like a handful of restaurants in total were open and i think the grand total of bar girls around in ao nang was under 10. 

hotel: i stayed at krabi heritage hotel and i can recommend it. it was guestfriendly back then. 

rca entertainment (the mini bar strip) is a 50m walk from there. back then, it was the only bar option to find girls. there was live music at the "bar center" on the main beach road, i think it's known as central point. a few bars there, but only 1 place was open. just local thais there back then. 

restaurants super limited, i'm sure it's quite a lot better by now. 

what to do: enjoy the nature, do island day trips, go to railay of course. 

i think it's still super quiet now and will still be at songkran, but i don't have recent info. 

Edited by petehoax

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Thanks for that too information you must of had a great time without the crowds scenery wise? 

One of my main reasons for going hopefully no big tour groups 

Also plan to hit Koh Samet  and Koh Chang for a few days mid week when I am up in Patts for the same reasons