Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spat in https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/358049-i-got-hiv-and-hep-c/

deano4598

@lextsy @mattmoore1965x @manni2011 Guys you are here because of things that you did in the subject thread. Quoting a BM's post and then changing it without making it plain is not on. Threats and flaming is likewise not on. 

All of you will remain here until we see each of you apologise for what you have done. 

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

I don’t recall changing any of my post replies?  I made a joke about the ‘womb’ auto spelling mistake, then liked his reply to it?

i’m not trying to argue my way out of anything and will of course apologise if I’ve offended, I’m just genuinely confused what I did wrong?

I typed Womb instead of wound.

i had 2 joke replies i responded to as a joke because it was funny and then i edited Womb back to wound.

There was no malice, no hate none of that.

Can you please go back and check again.. because the only word changed was womb to wound

Apologize for joking with other board members about a misspelling in their post??     Pretty sure you’ve misread this one Deano. 

Ahhhh OK guys, sorry I missed the change. I'll set things right.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

So just for lextsy, mate if you are going to have a fun jab back, make it plain that is what it is. We work hard to keep the Forum N2BN with no flaming.

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts