IGNORED

Pa Boon Cafe

DannyAustralia

Came across this cafe when I was driving on highway# 36. Lots of cars were parked so just went inside to investigate and found really a nice cafe/restaurant with nice artificial waterfalls, fish ponds, water ways, very nice atmosphere and tasty food. Went there few times since and never disappointed me. You can chose to eat on rugs on the floor, tables outside or air conditioned area. Kids would love it as they can feed the fish and watch the exotic animals on the grassed areas. Food service was fast with reasonable prices. The cafe is near the sheep farm, Bees farm and Frost magical ice of Siam...so you can time your visit to the cafe to see other nice attractions.  

• Like 3

Thank you for the tip. Will definitely visit soon. Quite far from Pa Boon and in different direction . Checked the map and will make a whole day visiting this recommended cafe and Wat Yansangwararam temple then Bang Saray beach while at it. Please let us know what you think of Pa Boon when you visit. Thank you

We've been to this restaurant a number of times. If you want a seat on the waters edge you need to get their early (11am ish) to have any chance as the restaurant is very popular with Thais. Fun feeding the fish - buy bait at the entrance table. Unfortunately most of the animals on the grass area are gone now. Extensive Thai and Western menu and good quality.

• Like 2

Indeed very popular place with Thais. Each visit, we had to wait at least 30 minutes to get seated and this during Covid. I wonder how much busier this place can be when things go back to normal.

I would say feeding those fish at Paboon is the one of most instagrammed photos in the area this year.

275150586_3038712539679276_5144340674207706961_n.thumb.jpg.eb0d34ae6d8dc8bf9ad1f4424d3b9f44.jpg

• Like 1