Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chinese buffet on Soi 6

Sharklasers

good to hear,will stop in....

• 2 weeks later...

damn i saw the headlines and thought a bar with exclusively chinese girls working there opened up!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

4 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

damn i saw the headlines and thought a bar with exclusively chinese girls working there opened up!

Great marketing idea - after you have had one you are ready for another one an hour later 🙂   They could call it Fuk Mi Wookie Hol

43 minutes ago, Billy No Mates123 said:

Great marketing idea - after you have had one you are ready for another one an hour later 🙂   They could call it Fuk Mi Wookie Hol

for those old enough to remember , there used to be a club/bar/gogo called Harem which has a one-price-fuck-many type of idea. I went in once and saw NOBODY! Dont think it ever went far

• Like 1

Given the new travel bubble.....thinking the Ole Vic will need to have a Curry night as well!!

Also, special two straws with every beer....only kidding....but in all seriousness you will see some venues change slightly to tap into the new market....I mean Thai ppl are the most adaptable ppl in the World are they not??

Skippy

On 05/03/2022 at 12:27, SkippyRoo said:

Given the new travel bubble.....thinking the Ole Vic will need to have a Curry night as well!!

Also, special two straws with every beer....only kidding....but in all seriousness you will see some venues change slightly to tap into the new market....I mean Thai ppl are the most adaptable ppl in the World are they not??

Skippy

Made me smile that Skippy (and we know you're not kidding)

Never been there but there’s a Chinese place RHS just turning into Pothole before Nui massage.  Any good?  There’s a distinct lack of Chinese cuisine in Thailand for so many Chinese tourists. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

Never been there but there’s a Chinese place RHS just turning into Pothole before Nui massage.  Any good?  There’s a distinct lack of Chinese cuisine in Thailand for so many Chinese tourists. 

This one? 

it so, it’s great 

EE63E0E7-F74A-4A47-817E-DBCF0665C24E.png

Edited by Gonetothedogs

11 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

This one? 

it so, it’s great 

EE63E0E7-F74A-4A47-817E-DBCF0665C24E.png

I think that is the Thai place on the corner of 3rd road and pothole. It is fantastic as I’ve been many times and lots of Thais go there; if it’s the right one. 

The Chinese on pothole has been there for a long time and seems to cater for the Brits. Think it’s more like English style Chinese food (whatever that is) and has a decent reputation. Think it’s called Chow Soy. 

Edited by cheetzie
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, cheetzie said:

I think that is the Thai place on the corner of 3rd road and pothole. It is fantastic as I’ve been many times and lots of Thais go there; if it’s the right one. 

The Chinese on pothole has been there for a long time and seems to cater for the Brits. Think it’s more like English style Chinese food (whatever that is) and has a decent reputation. Think it’s called Chow Soy. 

Oh, Chow Soy!

yes I know that one too, I can’t say I recommend it. 

25 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

I got a home delivery from Hungry Panda LK a couple of nights ago it was terrible 

I ordered chicken chow mein and Kung pao chicken the chow mein was just about ok 5/10 but the Kung Pao chicken was terrible the sauce was completely wrong for Kung pao chicken very watery and tasteless 1/10 and not cheap 540 Baht /I expect good quality food for that sort of Baht in Pattaya  

Edited by Pheat
  • Like 3

Sichuan Restaurant Up near Terminal 21 is good if you “can take spicy, na”

Nothing like the Cantonese food you get back in UK tho. 

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

I got a home delivery from Hungry Panda LK a couple of nights ago it was terrible 

I ordered chicken chow mein and Kung pao chicken the chow mein was just about ok 5/10 but the Kung Pao chicken was terrible the sauce was completely wrong for Kung pao chicken very watery and tasteless 1/10 and not cheap 540 Baht /I expect good quality food for that sort of Baht in Pattaya  

I saw the reviews for it were pretty bad on GrabFood so I never bothered ordering from there as much as I enjoy Western Chinese food. Thanks for confirming. 

Edited by Ohyesuare

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

are you comparing it with thaichinese , hkchinese , ukchinese , usachinese , fujianchinese , szechuanchinese?

Beside china chinese , Ive tried only ukchinese food ... sucks big time. Everything was over done , over sweet over spiced over sour over salty .... it was as if coz it 'exotic' its got to be over the top.... give me a hk-style fresh steamed fish with spring onions and a few teaspoons of soy sauce and i'll choose it anytime over falangchinese food

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

1 hour ago, Arnie85 said:

thai food is pretty close to chinese food , we're not talking somtam here , many of the stirfry dishes could double as chinese food ... not 100% but good enough for the tourist for a few days. 

There are also plenty of chinese in pattaya's 'chinatown' , somewhere between Central Marina and T21. Plenty of chinese food around Soi 6 as well. There's a few less than a km before the enterence of 2nd road enterence of Soi 6.

All precovid off course... cant wait to return and discover whats gone and whats new

• 3 months later...

I went here on my recent trip with 5 other blokes. I didn't love it but the others did so I seem to be the odd one out.

I just thought the food was a bit blah. Price was good and a nice air conditioned place to eat in. Drinks are reasonably priced.

So I guess my advice is to check it out, because 5 or the 6 liked the food.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png