Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Xbox X for sale

PattayaPpe

I have a Halo special edition XBOX X I. Pattaya with box and all accessories. Bought in Australia a few months ago.

pm me for interest will sell at fair price 

Xbox games used to be region coded, so if you bought one here it wouldn't play on your OZ, US, UK console. Might be worth checking 

2 hours ago, biggles said:

Xbox games used to be region coded, so if you bought one here it wouldn't play on your OZ, US, UK console. Might be worth checking 

All systems from this and last generation are region free so it wouldn't be an issue. Most people just go digital these days too and don't buy physical discs.

I believe xbox isn't supported in thailand and therefore online gaming may suffer latency issues as the servers aren't 'close' by. Also renewing xbox live subscription is a hassle. Maybe OP can confirm?

Its all playstation in asia. Shame as i like xbox!

21 hours ago, lextsy said:

I have a Halo special edition XBOX X I. Pattaya with box and all accessories. Bought in Australia a few months ago.

pm me for interest will sell at fair price 

pm sent

Sorry guys for the delay. It took me a while of dicking around to get it working here but its working now. I think it was an issue with my account but i changed region and timezone and its all good now. I have 500/500 connection here and its fine to play although havent played too much. ill make a video soon and link to youtube

On 17/02/2022 at 19:02, lextsy said:

Any game with it or you only have the digital version?

I still love my PS4, but I have tried the new Forza on Xbox X of a friend and it is just amazing.

Do you deliver it in Pattaya?

11 minutes ago, cleptomane said:

Any game with it or you only have the digital version?

I still love my PS4, but I have tried the new Forza on Xbox X of a friend and it is just amazing.

Do you deliver it in Pattaya?

This is the Disc Version, but I use game pass. 

Yes XBOX X is amazing for the graphics and load time.

As for delivery I’d assume for 20k baht youd want to come to my condo and test it out? Instead of having someone deliver god knows what to you? 

2 minutes ago, lextsy said:

This is the Disc Version, but I use game pass. 

Yes XBOX X is amazing for the graphics and load time.

As for delivery I’d assume for 20k baht youd want to come to my condo and test it out? Instead of having someone deliver god knows what to you? 

I will be there in April. Keen to come and try it. Will PM you. Thanks!