Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ALERT......for BM's not in pattaya. do not pre pay accomodation in soi 15 till you get here and look.

striderman

I'm here already but was actually looking to switch to a Soi 15 condo possibly because saw some good deals on AIrBNB, had no idea all this was going on. Very much appreciate the warning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A good 6 months..at least...of work there striders...I walk down Soi 15 most days on my way to the beach...a nightmare now for the recently opened bars opposite the Avenue.

• Like 2

Thanks for this mate, it would be great if you can update it when works start to move up the bend. There’s some great AirBnB deals at the Grand Avenue residences that I’m looking at, hopefully mid year, that this may just impact. 

3 hours ago, Greg_B said:

Thank you as Mercure hotel was on my short list for a Late April trip

It’s a great hotel, but has only been opened for about 3 weekends in the last 2 years 

4 hours ago, Greg_B said:

Thank you as Mercure hotel was on my short list for a Late April trip

Avoid. Used to be good but it’s not worth it anymore.  Rooms are really tired, the lifts are slow as shit, there’s no AC in the hallways. 

12 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

It’s a great hotel, but has only been opened for about 3 weekends in the last 2 years 

11 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

Avoid. Used to be good but it’s not worth it anymore.  Rooms are really tired, the lifts are slow as shit, there’s no AC in the hallways. 

Thanks guys..!

I made a reservation at Harry's hotel on Soi Dianna instead of the Mercure.

13 hours ago, Cosmic36 said:

Lucky I moved off Soi 15 in 2020.  Good luck ordering up a TF girl to come to your room now.

With money involved she will get to your room for sure

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

So if you do happen to be living staying in the areas where they are currently working I assume you can still come and go to your home/hotel??

So that being the case you would only be putting up with the inconvenience noise of the shit show outside 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

10 minutes ago, Tuna Town said:

So if you do happen to be living staying in the areas where they are currently working I assume you can still come and go to your home/hotel??

So that being the case you would only be putting up with the inconvenience noise of the shit show outside 

Of course but you might have to use the alternate dirt road that @stridermanposted as some are blocked off. And the noise all day long from early in the morning will probably be pretty unbearable depending on where you're facing the glazing of the windows.

7 hours ago, Soi7 said:

With money involved she will get to your room for sure

I can confirm this :)

• Haha 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

How badly does this affect Grand Avenue (not Avenue Residence)?  I'm looking to possibly book a place in late October.  It doesn't really look like it'd impact Grand Avenue condos much at all from what I can tell.

7 minutes ago, PGSTC776 said:

How badly does this affect Grand Avenue (not Avenue Residence)?  I'm looking to possibly book a place in late October.  It doesn't really look like it'd impact Grand Avenue condos much at all from what I can tell.

Look at the photos and future plans there were posted, it's eventually going all the way to buakow. No idea what it will look like by October though.

Edited by Ohyesuare
  • Like 2

On 28/01/2022 at 02:31, Greg_B said:

Thanks guys..!

Mercure is a thousand times better than Harry’s. Like not even close

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tuna Town said:

Yes, they haven’t sealed off any apartment buildings or anything.

that would be a bit weird, wouldn’t it?

On 28/01/2022 at 02:31, Greg_B said:

Thanks guys..!

If you are used to hotels like the Mercure Harry’s be like living in a bedsit

Any idea on what the time frames are?  I might just look to stay in a hotel off of soi 10. 

Odds they finish the whole thing by October?

Really appreciate the heads up.

48 minutes ago, Pheat said:

If you are used to hotels like the Mercure Harry’s be like living in a bedsit

I had a look at those rooms once, Walked in and straight back out again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Tuna Town said:

there is no access to 2nd road even on FOOT  other than via the avenue. so if you were in say pattaya city garden condo your only way in and out is to go to 2nd road it's via the dirt road to buakaow and start from there. Soi 15 in normal times is quite a convenient location but now a simple stroll  from city garden (and several other condos) to villa supermarket is now a journey via buakaow. the noise is constant 7 days a week and this is a job needing many month of work. i sent pics to a BM here now who has stayed several times at the avenue residence and when he arrived and went to look his comment was "it's even worse in real life than your photos"

Edited by striderman

1 hour ago, Harry Brown said:

It’s an odd move to go from an international chain 4 star hotel to a gottty room above a pub. 

Would have thought Areca Lodge would have been a better alternate?

Edited by Gonetothedogs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Gonetothedogs said:

It’s an odd move to go from an international chain 4 star hotel to a gottty room above a pub. 

Would have thought Areca Lodge would have been a better alternate?

if i had to guess mercure rates  look like a steal right now.............but you can see why

• Like 1