Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Once Condo Project & Elite Visa

STEVE17

I came across a condo deal recently that may interest people thinking about the Elite Visa.... 

ONCE Condo project (on 3rd just up from Terminal 21), are advertising an Elite Visa comes with every condo purchased. https://www.honourthailand.com/oncepattaya/

I have not looked in to it fully but on first look it seems like a hellava deal! I could be wrong but here are the main bullet points:

• 20 year Elite Ultimate Privilege included with every condo (2MB value)
  • 100,000 deposit down on a condo and they will start application process for you
  • If application is successful 40% condo purchase price is payable and you get the visa straight away
  • Condo Project expected to be completed in around 18 months, then you pay balance
  • No yearly visa maintenance fee to pay (20k baht I believe normally)
  • Starting price of condos is around 3MB for a studio
  • They also have an option for you to let them rent the condo out for you for first 3 years (6% return)

As I say I aint checked this out fully, so if anyone knows better feel free to correct me, but this sounds like an amazing deal to me for someone thinking about Elite Visa, Condo purchase or both! Be interested in other peoples thoughts.....

I like the concept. The specific location, not so much. 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The market is so glutted with empty new construction units - I would be very wary about a deal like this…

Basically another scam construction trying hard to get enough money from fools to finance the next scam before this one folds.
Never believe a Real estate webpage in Pattaya.

Search for 'Honour Group Pattaya' to see their long history of successful developments :) 

https://www.thailand-property.com/developer/1197212/honour-group

You must have a lot of spare cash to throw away...

Edited by article22
  • Like 2

On 17/01/2022 at 19:36, article22 said:

Basically another scam construction trying hard to get enough money from fools to finance the next scam before this one folds.
Never believe a Real estate webpage in Pattaya.

Search for 'Honour Group Pattaya' to see their long history of successful developments :) 

https://www.thailand-property.com/developer/1197212/honour-group

You must have a lot of spare cash to throw away...

Thanks for that, exactly why I brought it up was to get good advice. cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/01/2022 at 03:14, manni2011 said:

Condos with guaranteed rental returns have worked out great in the past. 🙄

wonder how Jorge is going 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

11 hours ago, talung66 said:

wonder how Jorge is going 

Well he could write follow up and let us know but to be honest I rarely understand anything he writes. 😀

36 minutes ago, manni2011 said:

Well he could write follow up and let us know but to be honest I rarely understand anything he writes. 😀

who dose 

• Like 1

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On 12/01/2022 at 22:35, Thomaz73 said:

I like the concept. The specific location, not so much. 

poor location

theres been some condos with theese elite visas included , last one of my knowledge is the at pratumnak .

the units are insanely priced to , much cheaper to buy the damn visa and a condo from a private seller aswell as you get it right away than beeing stuck with finances for years before they complete "if they complete look at waterfront as example" , read some about new nordics lovely history and so on aswell before dealing with any developer in thailand , many horror stories around 

also be aware that thai elite visa can be cancelled as they deem fit eventho i have never heard or read of such happening but its in the regulations of it .

Edited by Stor

• 2 weeks later...

The concept is cool, but I believe that this is the worst time ever to buy real estate in thai or any other place. BTW can you get a home loan as a foreigner with the house as collateral?

1 hour ago, cleptomane said:

The concept is cool, but I believe that this is the worst time ever to buy real estate in thai or any other place. BTW can you get a home loan as a foreigner with the house as collateral?

Why? Isn't it the quiet opposite - the best time to buy property in Thailand (in a tourist location)?

• 5 months later...
On 12/01/2022 at 21:55, STEVE17 said:
  • 20 year Elite Ultimate Privilege included with every condo (2MB value)
  • No yearly visa maintenance fee to pay (20k baht I believe normally)

If there is no yearly visa fees then I think this would be the 1MB 20 year Visa (i.e. no Perks)

On 22/02/2022 at 23:50, cleptomane said:

I saw a you tube video with Magna Carta who were offering property loans to Farangs, I can't remember who's stream it was (Probably Trebor - BuzzinPattaya) but a quick Google search brings up https://magnacarta.co.th/home/loan-assistance/

Edited by Just Browsing