IGNORED

Immigration Police arrest two convicted English Pedophiles and deport them

7-Eleven

Immigration Police arrest two convicted English Pedophiles and deport them

In a joint operation between Pattaya’s Immigration Office and Police from Sriracha, two English Nationals were arrested on Wednesday at the aree apartments here in Pattaya based on information received from Interpol regarding their previous convictions. Both men, named as Mr. Charles Thomas Hadley aged 58 and Mr. Brian Peter Nielsen aged 66 are convicted sex offenders from UK and are known to have committed similar offences in other countries, including Cambodia. It is known that both men have been coming to South-East Asia since 1993. Immigration Police detained the two men under new rules governing individuals who have been convicted of serious crimes in foreign countries. Immigration can now deport these individuals regardless of whether they have committed offences in Thailand or not. Pedophilia is one of a number of serious crimes the new rules cover and both men were later transported to the Immigration Detention Center in Bangkok where they await deportation back to the UK. Their passports will also be stamped as “persona non grata” meaning they will not be allowed to re-enter Thailand. We also understand that one of the two men is currently wanted on sex offence charges back in UK.

post-11269-1236960591_thumbjpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can not for the life of me understand if they are KNOWN by the British police to be pedofiles why oh why dont the confiscate their flipping passports, they have no human rights they are scum

Edited by Baldylocks

I can not for the life of me understand if they are KNOWN by the British police to be pedofiles why oh why dont the confiscate their f#*king passports, they have no human rights they are scum

I couldn't agree more!! However, I don't think the government can legally do it. I would like to see their passports being stamped with 'convicted pedophile'.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have to agree with what has all ready been said. Thay are scum

Dave