IGNORED

Wanted - Unfurnished Apartment

TurtleInAsia

If anyone know of an unfurnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Pattaya i would appreciate a PM. My only real requirement is off street parking, location is not so important.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

Hi Mate,

When do you need it and for how long? I have two empty shell studios in Nova Mirage, Nalkua that I will probably knock out an adjoining door that I will soon decorate. If I had a guaranteed rent I would do it sooner than planned.

Hi,

We are looking to move out of our condo at then end of the month, its 65sqm it consists of 1 bedroom ensuite bathroom, separate living room with small kitchen. On the 9th floor sea views, 24 hour security, swimming pool, restaurant, ample parking and pets are allowed. On soi Arunothai just off Pattaya Klang, its 10,000Baht a month + utility bills, I am back at the weekend if you wish to view. Drop me an email if you interested [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Any pictures ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059