Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good, guest friendly, hotels near Walking Street?

RH73

hotel beverly was the first hotel i ever used.

I about 1 min from Walking Street, but you have to cross a very busy road.

It has a pool, is guest friendly (i'm not aware of any hotels in patts that are not?)

and I think should be under 1,000B a night.

Just stay away from the thai nightclub style singer who murders peoples favorite songs in the resturant some evenings.

not sure about a pool, but on Walking Street itself ( or just off) you have the P72, Jasmine, and Galaxy Suites. ( they are all cheap under 1000 Baht per night, but a bit basic )

Just down beach road a popular one with the Punters is the Pattaya bay resort, and for longer stays the Adelphia Suites is very popular.

There is one hotel at the south end of Walking Street with a Pool and private beach, the name escapes me for the moment I think its Windy something, anyway its a Dive! dont be tempted to stay there.

OH theres the Diamond resort hotel on soi Diamond too, although I cant say I've heard anything about it apart from it has a pool and inhouse Soapie massages.

they all have web pages so you can google them

Edited by Stormbiter

I normally stay at the "Welcome Plaza" on the 2nd Road. It has a swimming pool.

And it's only about an 8 minute walk from WS

www.welcome.co.th

Low Season Prices are

Standard - 850B

Delux - 1050B

Junior Suite - 1150B

Honey Suite - 2050B

Royal Suite - 12000B

And it's bar girl friendly