Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need disabled home for rent

dthomasss

I have lived here 18 years but I am in wheelchair now so I am looking to rent one story nice house, condo, in Mooban. Need entry without steps and bathroom large enough for wheelchair. Budget is 20,000 maximum. Prefer two bedrooms so one can be office. Don't want east Pattaya. 

Edited by dthomasss

• dthomasss changed the title to Need disabled home for rent

There is a one house  in Soi 1 Arunothai for 13000. Single storey, partially furnished with easy access. About half way up on the left hand side. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Opposite the entrance. There is 20 baht shop on the corner next to a 7-11. I  had  a look yesterday and it has 2 doors. One accessible by ramp, The other door has a very small step that could be easily overcome by a very small engineering solution.  

• Like 2

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I am looking for something much nicer. That house has no disability access but thanks for the effort.